Clarabridge

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.7

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Clarabridge.

The hiring process was quite disorganized and I didn't go according to plan. I was set up for back to back interviews and was canceled on even after making a long trp to come see these people. After my first interviews I thought it was going very well. I then met the head of sales who seemed like he was not effective at his job based on what one of his reports indicated. He asked no real important questions and couldnt really articulate what value they provided customers.

Interview Questions

I didnt see think their upper management was capable.

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Clarabridge.

My interview process was an on campus interview with 2 back to back 30 minute interviews, one was behavioral one was a little bit technical. The behavioral guy was awesome and very easy to talk to. The technical guy seemed like he couldn't care less about me and what I had to say. The behavioral questions were all about my experiences, difficult projects I've worked on, etc. The technical questions were simple Object Oriented Programming questions including polymorphism, inheritance, abstraction, interfaces, etc.

Interview Questions
    • pretty standard OOP questions, nothing too hard in particular.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge.

I spoke to recruiters at my university career fair, and submitted my resume to them. I heard back from them very quickly with an offer for an on campus interview. After that I received an offer for an onsite interview at their headquarters in Reston, VA. While technical skills seem very important to them, they were also very interested in personality and how a candidate fit into their office culture. The recruiters were friendly and helpful, although the company concept was quite confusing at first. It took a couple explanations and some demonstrations before I fully understood it.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very straight forward. A couple generic problem solving questions to see how you solve abstract problems and a couple simple and specific programming questions as well.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge in October 2014.

I met with Clarabridge recruitment team in campus career fair. They scheduled first screening round over phone. I talked with VP engineering over phone. He asked me basic questions in Java and some behavioral questions. 3 days after recruiter sent me an email requesting for in-office interviews in Reston. They planned my trip well. Day before interview they organized social and dinner for all interview candidates and top management. It was well organized event. In office I met with VP engineering, Director of Natural Language Processing and Java API consultant. All interviewers asked me about my past work experience and some standard programming questions. All these interviews went well because I got an email from recruiter saying she received good feedback from interviews and then came surprise moment. She again asked for time to speak with hiring manager for my role ( Seriously ?). Then I came to know until this moment I haven't spoken to manager of team with I will be working. She asked me for suitable times and scheduled interview. First time he didn't called me. I have to follow up with recruiter to reschedule this interview. Second time she said my phone wasn't reachable when hiring manager called me. After that again I have to follow up to reschedule it one more time. Finally interview took place. Again standard OOP questions and SQL question. I answered all the questions correctly. Out of blues I received rejection from them. I don't have an idea what went wrong. Overall it was mixed experience with interviews.

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge in October 2014.

The process began with a campus interview, which consisted of two different interviews (technical and behavioral) with senior members of the company. Then, I was invited for an in-office interview. The in-office interview was so much fun. We had a nice dinner the night before, and got to know a lot of different people within the company. In the morning, we had 2 senior members interviews, and 1 entry level member interview. The senior member interviews were technical and behavioral, the entry level member interview was a cultural fit assessment. I heard back regarding my offer status a few weeks later. The offer was mid 70s with standard benefits.

Interview Questions

The company is so great, I'm just not 100% sure the work is exactly what I want to do.

Account Development Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge in March 2014.

I was initially contacted by Clarabridge via linkedin. They had seen my profile and were interested in finding out more. The first interview I had over the phone went great! The woman was very friendly and gave me a good outline of the company. She moved me onto the next Interview.
    The second interview was terrible! The person was late to the phone call so I had to call her and she sounded so lack luster on the phone I felt as though I was wasting her time. She told me I would go on to the next interview which would be in person... then I was never contacted again. If she wasn't interested or I wasn't qualified I should have either been told upfront or at least not told I should be expecting another interview.

Business Analyst/Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clarabridge.

First call from HR filtering for 20 to 30 minutes. Second call from the dept manager spend 30 minutes then the dept manager decided to give you an office in person interview. The in office interview took 3 hours for 4 or 5 people each person for 45 minutes. The small company interview will dig you dry and assume you know and remember everything. They are very picky and they only choose the best for the less $$.

Interview Questions
    • Advance SQL queries! The first person ask your own rating of your skills and the last person ask tough questions to verify! They don't care your past experience or potential but you better fit in their very subjective eyes!

The second or third person asked bunch very subjective business IQ questions. Totally BS!

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge.

It was done through college recruiting - they try to hire "the best" - and want to come off as the next Facebook/Google/Twitter and come up with the stupidest questions.

I talked with three management people and some were also my "peers" to see if you will "fit in" with the clique.

Interview Questions
    • They just ask a bunch of riddles to see your problem solving skills.   Answer Question

BIA Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge.

The interview process was very casual and informative. The campus recruiters asked straight forward questions about your interest in Clarabridge, work experience, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Asked one "brain teaser" - if there was a jar of marbles with 3 evenly distributed marbles in it, how many marbles would you have to take out to ensure you drew 2 of one color.   Answer Question

Senior Business Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge.

I spoke with 3 different HR individuals-- an HR intern, Recruiting Coordinator and Sr. Recruiter--before getting a 30 minute phone interview with the Senior Recruiter. I was asked to complete an analytical exercise that they sent me via email. One week later, I received an email noting that they decided to move onto the next candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly typical questions--What attracts you to the position/company?   View Answer