Clarabridge

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst/Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clarabridge.

First call from HR filtering for 20 to 30 minutes. Second call from the dept manager spend 30 minutes then the dept manager decided to give you an office in person interview. The in office interview took 3 hours for 4 or 5 people each person for 45 minutes. The small company interview will dig you dry and assume you know and remember everything. They are very picky and they only choose the best for the less $$.

Interview Questions
    • Advance SQL queries! The first person ask your own rating of your skills and the last person ask tough questions to verify! They don't care your past experience or potential but you better fit in their very subjective eyes!

The second or third person asked bunch very subjective business IQ questions. Totally BS!

Answer Question

Senior Business Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge.

I spoke with 3 different HR individuals-- an HR intern, Recruiting Coordinator and Sr. Recruiter--before getting a 30 minute phone interview with the Senior Recruiter. I was asked to complete an analytical exercise that they sent me via email. One week later, I received an email noting that they decided to move onto the next candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly typical questions--What attracts you to the position/company?   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge.

A series of 3 interviews with different parts of the company. Each individual interview asks you your basic "who are you and why do you want to work at Clarabridge kind of questions." They also ask you a couple of questions concerning how their operation works so make sure you pay attention to the presentation that the CEO gives.

Interview Questions
    • How does your experience/background qualify you to work for Clarabridge?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clarabridge in June 2013.

Met the company at school career fair. Initial phone screening. On-site interview. Most people there are very friendly. CEO gives presentation, then a salesman gives product presentations, then 3 back-to-back 30 min interviews. Lasted for about 6 hours... (including lunch, tour).

HR promised offer/rejection notice within 3-4 days. Heard back a month later with a no.

Interview Questions
    • Depends on the interviewer. Some have specific questions ready, some just hold interviews like conversation and make up questions on the spot.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clarabridge in February 2012.

Had a phone round with HR then was called for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Another analyst came for an interview to test your reasoning, trend analysis, and math skills. Fairly difficult problems to solve.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clarabridge in October 2011.

2 thiry-minute interviews, back to back, on campus, interview with the current employees. Very nice people, all behavioral questions, with this one guy I felt so comfortable that I almost forgot that it was an interview. Whcih of course was the trick and I ended up being quite honest about myself, which was pretty bad, considering I'm a weirdo :/ Didn't get to the second round, but overall helped me prepare for other interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the one thing you would change about your major department?   Answer Question
    • If you were given too many projects to complete by the end of the week, and realized that you can't, what would you do?   View Answer
    • What do you look for in a company? What values?   Answer Question
    • If a former employer were to describe you, what would he or she say about you?   Answer Question

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clarabridge in April 2010.

Very smooth process, efficiently run, they had a great HR VP at the time. I met with future boss, and the head of the department. They were both very nice, didn't have any issues, and wasn't a particularly difficult process.

Interview Questions
    salaries and stock were low, I was able to get more stock.... They low ball on stock