Claranet

Updated Nov 8, 2014
Updated Nov 8, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claranet

Bid Executive Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Claranet.

First submit a CV, then a half an hr - 45min telephone interview. Then invited to complete 2 psychometric tests before attending a face to face interview with a panel of three. After interview, expected to complete two short written tests.
    Relaxed people. Fairly nice office in Holborn.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Claranet.

2 face to face. 1 with line manager, 1 with line manager, HR and sales director. Profiling test for intelligence and aptitude. Delays during interview process because internal changes. Had to drive interview process. Friendly through out.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Claranet in August 2013.

The first interview was a face to face with the hiring manager and HR, the meeting focused on skills for the job and applicable history. Further to this the first interview was also there to ensure the right personal fit for the business as well as the right technical fit. The interview was relaxed whilst also with some challenging questions. The second interview was in two stages with the first being delivering a design based upon a fictitious customer brief supplied a few days before the interview. This was a new approach to an interview for me but I enjoyed the opportunity to show my interpretation of the design and present this to the panel. The second half was a discussion with a current team member and a Sales Manager, this was a question and answer session.

All the people involved were friendly and I actually would say I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions
    • The advice I would leave here would be to ensure you prepare for the presentation and understand the business. The panel I presented too asked a number of challenging questions around my design and thankfully I had done my homework and was able to answer them all.   View Answer

I declined due to a better offer with another company.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Claranet.

3 stages: phone interview, f2f, and meeting with more senior team. Relaxed, open feeling. Probably a good place to work if you were successful.