Claraview

www.claraview.com

Claraview Interview Questions

3.4

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claraview.

I was contacted by one of Claraview's recruiters and was asked basic questions via phone regarding my interest, background and availability. Once I passed that screening, I was invited to headquarters and was interviewed by three different individuals, one per interview for a total of three interviews. It was the most thorough intervew experience I've had. Interviewees were as equally interested in my character as my subject matter knowledge and problem solving skills. Candidates should expect to be asked to demonstrate their critical thinking skills and should remember to worry less about spitting out the correct answer and focus more on using sound logic to arrive at a defensible answer. Expect to give tangible examples of knowledge you have gained through your experiences; don't say, show. Don't be surprised if you get some brain-teasers, as well as behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about developing specific software with which I had no experience. Luckily, I was able to show my interviewer that I'm a quick and confident learner and would be able to pick up the specifics of the software with some training.   Answer Question
    I found the company to be responsive and fair in negotiating an offer. I received the salary I requested.

Associate Business Intelligence Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Claraview.

Received an email requesting phone interview the second day I submitted my resume. There seems to be some inconsistency within the company about visa sponsorship. HR processed resumes fast, but I was stood up twice for the phone interview.

Business Intelligence Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Claraview in October 2013.

Had an interview on campus with the CTO. Really liked him and the company. Recently the company was merged with Lunexa, which he came from and founded. Interview was 30min, resume questions and "how many diet soda cans are in the US?"

The next round was where I recorded my answers to some interview questions via a web service and they reviewed it in their own time.

Got moved onto the next round. Flown to their Reston, VA office. Had a nice dinner the night before with the 13 other hopefuly and a lot of people from the company. They did a company overview and just a lot of small talk.

Next day was 3 interviews. None were technical in the slightest. A couple "brain teaser" ones but these were all quite easy. The rest of it was talking about me, interest in company, and one was more behavioral focused.

After the three interviews there was a closing interview. I was asked about best parts and reservations about the company. I was also asked to keep them in the loop with my other offers and such, and they would make a decision asap and keep me informed of their progress. They said I would hear back from them within ten days or so. After 2.5 weeks and not hearing back I decide to inquire about my application, and promptly hear back that I did not get the job. I was less than impressed with this after hearing about how important it was for mutual lines of communication to be open, when they had clearly made a decision and failed to inform me of it.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Claraview in December 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter and was asked a bunch of questions, do you know this, that....etc. Then my profile was forwarded to Claraview. After my profile was shortlisted, I was interviewed by the regional vice president, who was a great guy, and did asked just higher level questions and we had a pretty good conversation for a while. I received the confirmation by the evening.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I worked with a particular tool   View Answer
    It was pretty Straightforward. Did not negotiate.

BI Consultant Interview

They attended a career fair at my school, then invited me up for a two-day interview process. The first night they took us out to dinner and told us about the company. The second day they conducted two 45 minute interviews with a 15 minute break in between. They used the 15 minute break to ask questions about our needs as employees.

Interview Questions
    • Name a city you've never been to. How many restaurants are in this city?   Answer Question

Cognos Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Claraview in May 2011.

Very detailed questions on skills. Very picky.

Interview Questions
    • How do you do a Cognos Install on Multiple environments?   View Answer