Clare Bridge

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Resident Assistant Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clare Bridge.

Interview Details – I got an application in person, returned it, few days later got a phone call to set up an interview; total from application->interview about a week or less, less than a week after that unofficially had the job. Interviewer was very nice, very passionate about her work, they want people who really care about the residents, like they say on their website- they seem to try to live up to that high standard.

Interview Question – "Do you want to work here"?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate. However, I recommend to ask about your pay, straight out. Don't be afraid to find out what you'll be making and make sure it's enough for you!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clare Bridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clare Bridge interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clare Bridge employees and interview candidates.