Clariant (North Carolina)

Clariant (North Carolina) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clariant (North Carolina)

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clariant (North Carolina) in September 2014.

I worked with a contractor for this position. I submitted my application and was notified that they were interested in an in-person interview, and I would be meeting with two people. I was interviewed by two people asking fairly generic questions, such as to explain various things on my resume as well as to give varying numbers of strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I was able to negotiate due to having multiple offers. My suggestion is to be firm but polite when asking, and be confident that your time is worth the money.

Plant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Clariant (North Carolina).

I contacted a recruiter about this position in her posting. She submitted my resume and I had a phone interview with the hiring manager following by another phone interview with the HR manager. I was granted an on-site interview. During my on-site interview I was schedule 30 minutes with each person. The interview was different than most interviews because I was asked very few questions. One interview was only 15 minutes where I discuss my work experience. Another there was an overview of the company. I was able to ask my questions and I felt I had too because it didn't seem many of the interviewers prepared questions.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clariant (North Carolina) in October 2012.

Went thru phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with HR representative and then scheduled on site interview. At on site interview questions were paced, not difficult and from three levels of organization: peers, hiring manager, and h.m's boss.

Interview Questions
    • They were not organized. Wanted me to go to another site for a second interview. Never set up the time or day then called me one afternoon and asked "where are you". No e-mail or phone call confirmation of 2nd interview.   Answer Question