Clariant (North Carolina)

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plant Manager Interview

Plant Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Clariant (North Carolina).

Interview Details – I contacted a recruiter about this position in her posting. She submitted my resume and I had a phone interview with the hiring manager following by another phone interview with the HR manager. I was granted an on-site interview. During my on-site interview I was schedule 30 minutes with each person. The interview was different than most interviews because I was asked very few questions. One interview was only 15 minutes where I discuss my work experience. Another there was an overview of the company. I was able to ask my questions and I felt I had too because it didn't seem many of the interviewers prepared questions.

Interview Question – What type of PHA program?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Regulatory Affairs
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Clariant (North Carolina) in October 2012.

Interview Details – Went thru phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with HR representative and then scheduled on site interview. At on site interview questions were paced, not difficult and from three levels of organization: peers, hiring manager, and h.m's boss.

Interview Question – They were not organized. Wanted me to go to another site for a second interview. Never set up the time or day then called me one afternoon and asked "where are you". No e-mail or phone call confirmation of 2nd interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clariant (North Carolina)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clariant (North Carolina) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clariant (North Carolina) employees and interview candidates.