Clarion Healthcare Consulting
www.clarionhealthcare.com Boston, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Clarion Healthcare Consulting Associate Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2013.

Interview Details – Thirty min on campus interview. My interviewer asked some questions about my resume and we did a case. As the entire interview was only 30 min, both portions were short. The personal experience portion was mostly focused on getting more detail about certain experience rather than exploring a particular event in great depth like at some other consulting firms. The case was also strait forward, and included figures to analyze.

Interview Question – Neither the personal experience portion nor the case seemed that difficult, but I did not pass the interview, so I must have missed something. I guess they are maybe looking for deeper insights as I covered the obvious and at least some of the slightly less obvious.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2009.

Interview Details – 2 back-to-back 1:1 interviews of 45 mins each in my university's career services center. People were very very friendly, helpful on the case, and genuinely curious about me/my life. Very open about all questions, kind, seemed enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions

• How many psychiatrists are there in the united states?   Answer Question
  • Do you do any reading about biotech/pharmaceutical products, and if so, can you tell me about a new product that has come out recently?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clarion Healthcare Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarion Healthcare Consulting Associate Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clarion Healthcare Consulting employees and interview candidates.