Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Updated Nov 20, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarion Healthcare Consulting

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting.

I applied through my school's job board.

A week later I had a 45 minute interview with an on campus recruiter. She was very sociable, friendly. She was very good at listening and asking relevant follow up questions to what I was saying - and I feel like she really cared about what I was saying.

The next round was 4 or so 30-45 minute (depending how far over they went) interviews. The interview I had with the partners were phenomenal. Very relatable, friendly, and easy to talk to. The interviews I had with other recent hires and managers were ok.

I came back up the following week for another half day of interviews with members of the recruiting team.

Interview Questions
  • The only case that sticks out was one where I was given 10 minutes to present a slide showing the 5 biggest issues in healthcare right now. It was very low stress, and the interviewer was excited to see what I had to say.   Answer Question

It was a really hard decision for me. I really liked this place and another place that I was deciding between. Honestly it came down to firm culture, and I could see myself liking the other place more. I know that this place would have been a fantastic place to work!

Other Interview Reviews for Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2013.

Thirty min on campus interview. My interviewer asked some questions about my resume and we did a case. As the entire interview was only 30 min, both portions were short. The personal experience portion was mostly focused on getting more detail about certain experience rather than exploring a particular event in great depth like at some other consulting firms. The case was also strait forward, and included figures to analyze.

Interview Questions
    • Neither the personal experience portion nor the case seemed that difficult, but I did not pass the interview, so I must have missed something. I guess they are maybe looking for deeper insights as I covered the obvious and at least some of the slightly less obvious.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2009.

2 back-to-back 1:1 interviews of 45 mins each in my university's career services center. People were very very friendly, helpful on the case, and genuinely curious about me/my life. Very open about all questions, kind, seemed enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions
    • How many psychiatrists are there in the united states?   Answer Question
    • Do you do any reading about biotech/pharmaceutical products, and if so, can you tell me about a new product that has come out recently?   Answer Question