Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an in person interview on campus. I didn't do well on the case, but was still called back for a phone interview because of a strong biographical interview. After a successful phone case interview, I was called back for a super day in the Boston office. This consisted of 5 interviews ranging from easy to difficult with various types of cases- presentation-based, reading and summarizing, management consulting.

Interview Questions

• How many Doctors are there in the country? Which doctors should we focus our marketing towards if we have a client with a new   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back and relaxed. Interviewer seemed genuinely interested in me. It was a tad concerning that I never heard anything from them after the interview (happened to multiple people). Despite only interviewing 7-8 people they never responded to any of my follow up emails just asking where they were in the process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied through my school's job board. A week later I had a 45 minute interview with an on campus recruiter. She was very sociable, friendly. She was very good at listening and asking relevant follow up questions to what I was saying - and I feel like she really cared about what I was saying. The next round was 4 or so 30-45 minute (depending how far over they went) interviews. The interview I had with the partners were phenomenal. Very relatable, friendly, and easy to talk to. The interviews I had with other recent hires and managers were ok. I came back up the following week for another half day of interviews with members of the recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• The only case that sticks out was one where I was given 10 minutes to present a slide showing the 5 biggest issues in healthcare right now. It was very low stress, and the interviewer was excited to see what I had to say.   Answer Question

It was a really hard decision for me. I really liked this place and another place that I was deciding between. Honestly it came down to firm culture, and I could see myself liking the other place more. I know that this place would have been a fantastic place to work!

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2013.

Interview

Thirty min on campus interview. My interviewer asked some questions about my resume and we did a case. As the entire interview was only 30 min, both portions were short. The personal experience portion was mostly focused on getting more detail about certain experience rather than exploring a particular event in great depth like at some other consulting firms. The case was also strait forward, and included figures to analyze.

Interview Questions

• Neither the personal experience portion nor the case seemed that difficult, but I did not pass the interview, so I must have missed something. I guess they are maybe looking for deeper insights as I covered the obvious and at least some of the slightly less obvious.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting (Boston, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

2 back-to-back 1:1 interviews of 45 mins each in my university's career services center. People were very very friendly, helpful on the case, and genuinely curious about me/my life. Very open about all questions, kind, seemed enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions

• How many psychiatrists are there in the united states?   Answer Question
    • Do you do any reading about biotech/pharmaceutical products, and if so, can you tell me about a new product that has come out recently?   Answer Question