Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Clarion Healthcare Consulting Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarion Healthcare Consulting

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2013.

Thirty min on campus interview. My interviewer asked some questions about my resume and we did a case. As the entire interview was only 30 min, both portions were short. The personal experience portion was mostly focused on getting more detail about certain experience rather than exploring a particular event in great depth like at some other consulting firms. The case was also strait forward, and included figures to analyze.

Interview Questions
    • Neither the personal experience portion nor the case seemed that difficult, but I did not pass the interview, so I must have missed something. I guess they are maybe looking for deeper insights as I covered the obvious and at least some of the slightly less obvious.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in November 2010.

Total interview process took about 3 weeks. A phone screen that included a simple case question (market sizing) and then about a week and half later a whole day in-person. The in-person consisted of interviews with 5 different individuals plus a lunch with an associate and a talk with HR (comprehensive). The earlier "meetings" were case interview heavy, the after lunch meetings with the partners were more conceptual (got a few riddles/brainteasers even, talked a lot about fit, etc)
    Overall interview was quite challenging but not impossible. It was fairly quantitative as well.

Interview Questions
    • Figure out the market size for a medical device used by diabetic patients & calculate profit for company manufacturing it.   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clarion Healthcare Consulting in October 2009.

2 back-to-back 1:1 interviews of 45 mins each in my university's career services center. People were very very friendly, helpful on the case, and genuinely curious about me/my life. Very open about all questions, kind, seemed enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions
    • How many psychiatrists are there in the united states?   Answer Question
    • Do you do any reading about biotech/pharmaceutical products, and if so, can you tell me about a new product that has come out recently?   Answer Question