Clarity Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarity Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clarity Consulting (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied directly through the company website and was contacted for a first interview after about 3 weeks. From that point the recruiter was constantly in touch with me and I received updates extremely quickly. I always knew what the next step was and where I was in the process. I had 2 phone interviews, followed by an in person interview with 3 different people which lasted most of the day and included a lunch with 2 team members. I received an offer quickly after that, about 10 days after the initial contact.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult clients? What programming experience do you have?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Consulting.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, and excited to get an interview. Thought I did well in the interview, described all my past experiences and had reasonable answers for all of their questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clarity Consulting (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process couldn't have been more simple. I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter followed by a technical interview with one of the consultants. A few days later, I was asked to come into the office to meet with various members of the team. I met with 2 consultants in the morning followed by an amazing lunch with 2 other consultants. After lunch, I met with one of the Partners. The recruiter gave me a tour of the office and showed me all of the building amenities before walking me out. I received a call the next day with an offer - it was THAT simple!

Engagement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Clarity Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process is very straightforward. I had two phone screens (Out-of-state procedure) which attempting to get an idea of my experience. No more than an hour a piece. They flew me into Chicago for an all day interview once I was screened. The day of interviews was pretty grueling just due to the fact that I had to answer similar questions for 4 sets of people. Most questions were geared towards work experience, language favorites, when was a certain pattern appropriate, etc. The final interview is with an executive. This varies wildly so you really have to just adjust to each personality. They made a decision in two business days.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, dealing with the similar questions while maintaining enthusiasm was the most difficult part of the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a call by the recruiter and then he confirmed the offer by an email. The email outlined base pay, shares, and start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Consulting (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I happened across Clarity by chance, thought it looked cool, and submitted my resume on a whim. I got an email response the next day (wow!) to set up an initial phone screen with the recruiter. I had one more phone screen with a consultant, and then they flew me out to Chicago for an on-site interview. It took about half a day and consisted of three interviews (two with consultants, one with a partner). All in all, it was very straightforward and they were very prompt as far as communicating with me. They weren't too focused on those tricky tech/coding questions you get in a lot of interviews for software jobs. It was more focused on project experience, teamwork experience, and general software understanding.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest project and what the experience was like.   Answer Question