Clarity Consulting

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarity Consulting

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clarity Consulting.

Met them at the career fair, and excited to get an interview. Thought I did well in the interview, described all my past experiences and had reasonable answers for all of their questions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Clarity Consulting in February 2014.

The interview process couldn't have been more simple. I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter followed by a technical interview with one of the consultants. A few days later, I was asked to come into the office to meet with various members of the team. I met with 2 consultants in the morning followed by an amazing lunch with 2 other consultants. After lunch, I met with one of the Partners. The recruiter gave me a tour of the office and showed me all of the building amenities before walking me out. I received a call the next day with an offer - it was THAT simple!

Engagement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Clarity Consulting in September 2013.

The interview process is very straightforward. I had two phone screens (Out-of-state procedure) which attempting to get an idea of my experience. No more than an hour a piece. They flew me into Chicago for an all day interview once I was screened. The day of interviews was pretty grueling just due to the fact that I had to answer similar questions for 4 sets of people. Most questions were geared towards work experience, language favorites, when was a certain pattern appropriate, etc. The final interview is with an executive. This varies wildly so you really have to just adjust to each personality. They made a decision in two business days.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, dealing with the similar questions while maintaining enthusiasm was the most difficult part of the interview.   Answer Question
    I was given a call by the recruiter and then he confirmed the offer by an email. The email outlined base pay, shares, and start date.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clarity Consulting in October 2012.

I happened across Clarity by chance, thought it looked cool, and submitted my resume on a whim. I got an email response the next day (wow!) to set up an initial phone screen with the recruiter. I had one more phone screen with a consultant, and then they flew me out to Chicago for an on-site interview. It took about half a day and consisted of three interviews (two with consultants, one with a partner). All in all, it was very straightforward and they were very prompt as far as communicating with me. They weren't too focused on those tricky tech/coding questions you get in a lot of interviews for software jobs. It was more focused on project experience, teamwork experience, and general software understanding.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your biggest project and what the experience was like.   Answer Question