Clarity Solution Group

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarity Solution Group

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Clarity Solution Group.

The interview process was pretty standard:
    1) 3 phone interviews: two with a principal consultant & one with a senior consultant
    2) Questions asked were centered around data modeling standards & general concepts
    3) The guys asking the questions seemed pretty technically knowledgeable but poor on management skills
    4) They wanted me to do my in-person interview over skype (which is a pretty dumb move especially if I am interviewing for a senior consultant position). how will someone gauge me over the phone for my final interview? After interviewing with 3 people at the company this is not what I expected. It shows on the company's culture.

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions. All my interviewers had a technical background in modeling & analytics.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through my schools career website. I submitted my resume and cover letter. I had a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 min. The interviewer was nice and encouraging. Standard behavioral questions asked. One about accomplishments prior to college, which caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most proud accomplishment prior to college?   Answer Question

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clarity Solution Group in June 2014.

Two interviews with Clarity so far. Both were professional yet personable. Company sounds great and growing quickly. Family atmosphere. I like that they flew all employees and spouses to Chicago for last year's Christmas party. Sounds like a lot of travel will be needed. The rest of this form assumes the process has completed but it has not. Still very hopeful for an employment opportunity at this company!

Interview Questions
    • Have not had the technical interview yet so, not too difficult. I guess the toughest was "Any problem with 100% travel?" For me, right now, that is fine. Ask me again in a year or two.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Clarity Solution Group in March 2014.

Applied through my schools career center, received call from recruiter, spoke for about 10-15 mins over the position. She asked about why consulting, she also asked what accomplishment I was most proud of, and she asked me other regular recruiter questions. Next was an interview with the leadership development program director. she went more in depth on the position, and my experiences; it was basically a Q & A session. Next, was a skype interview for about 3 hours, met with the program director, 2 associate consultants, and the CTO of Clarity. Went more in depth of my experience. Wasn't as technical as I would have imagined. One of the associate consultants gave me a case interview-- basically took some information from my resume and turned it into a case interview question. Nothing too hard. Oh, before the skype interview I had to send in my transcript and Clarity application form. The skype interview went well, they seemed to like me (During the interview just be yourself, smile, and engage in conversation.) About two weeks later, I received a call saying i was offered a job, I accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question, I guess was the case interview question. The associate consultant took one of my previous jobs and turned it into a case interview. Ask me how I would improve business for a Bus Service if they noticed their business was declining. You just have to be able to think quick. There's no right or wrong answer, they just want to know how you think and process information. All other questions during the interview process were simple.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate. I accepted what they offered me. Surprisingly, the "salary desired" on my application was the salary they offered me.

Associate Consultant Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through email. The "screening questions" I was asked were somewhat odd. Questions surrounded high school gpa and activities involved in. Same types of questions concerning university education. Then salary requirements and programming languages

Associate Consultant Interview

Two phone interviews and one in person interview

Interview Questions
    • How would you setup a data environment you were unfamiliar with   View Answer

Architect Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Clarity Solution Group in August 2010.

I had one phone interview with the recruiter. She was very clear about how the company is positioning to become a consulting company for Fortune 500 companies. The interview was very informal and she checked my background and wanted to know what kind of role I was interested in. Then she explained that they needed someone to start early September and would be a good fit for me. However I was not available at that time.