Clarity Solution Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

BI Developer Interview

BI Developer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clarity Solution Group in June 2014.

Interview Details – Two interviews with Clarity so far. Both were professional yet personable. Company sounds great and growing quickly. Family atmosphere. I like that they flew all employees and spouses to Chicago for last year's Christmas party. Sounds like a lot of travel will be needed. The rest of this form assumes the process has completed but it has not. Still very hopeful for an employment opportunity at this company!

Interview Question – Have not had the technical interview yet so, not too difficult. I guess the toughest was "Any problem with 100% travel?" For me, right now, that is fine. Ask me again in a year or two.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Clarity Solution Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through my schools career center, received call from recruiter, spoke for about 10-15 mins over the position. She asked about why consulting, she also asked what accomplishment I was most proud of, and she asked me other regular recruiter questions. Next was an interview with the leadership development program director. she went more in depth on the position, and my experiences; it was basically a Q & A session. Next, was a skype interview for about 3 hours, met with the program director, 2 associate consultants, and the CTO of Clarity. Went more in depth of my experience. Wasn't as technical as I would have imagined. One of the associate consultants gave me a case interview-- basically took some information from my resume and turned it into a case interview question. Nothing too hard. Oh, before the skype interview I had to send in my transcript and Clarity application form. The skype interview went well, they seemed to like me (During the interview just be yourself, smile, and engage in conversation.) About two weeks later, I received a call saying i was offered a job, I accepted on the spot.

Interview Question – Most difficult question, I guess was the case interview question. The associate consultant took one of my previous jobs and turned it into a case interview. Ask me how I would improve business for a Bus Service if they noticed their business was declining. You just have to be able to think quick. There's no right or wrong answer, they just want to know how you think and process information. All other questions during the interview process were simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. I accepted what they offered me. Surprisingly, the "salary desired" on my application was the salary they offered me.

Interviewed at Clarity Solution Group

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter through email. The "screening questions" I was asked were somewhat odd. Questions surrounded high school gpa and activities involved in. Same types of questions concerning university education. Then salary requirements and programming languages

Interview Question – really surprised they cared so much about high school   Answer Question

Interviewed at Clarity Solution Group

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and one in person interview

Interview Question – How would you setup a data environment you were unfamiliar with   View Answer

Architect Interview

Architect

The process took a day - interviewed at Clarity Solution Group in August 2010.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview with the recruiter. She was very clear about how the company is positioning to become a consulting company for Fortune 500 companies. The interview was very informal and she checked my background and wanted to know what kind of role I was interested in. Then she explained that they needed someone to start early September and would be a good fit for me. However I was not available at that time.

Interview Question – Tell me about your recent roles.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clarity Solution Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarity Solution Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clarity Solution Group employees and interview candidates.