Clark Construction Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Engineer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clark Construction Group in December 2011.

There was a one on one interview at my university with an HR representative of the company after I met them at a career fair.

After that interview they invited me to the Bethesda Office for a formal interview. There I interviewed with three different people all one on one. The questions asked related to my interests in the construction industry and they asked basic question about why I think I would fit in with their company.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests in Clark and what can you tell us about our company?   Answer Question
  • How has your college experience prepared you for your career? How are you going to make a contribution to our company?   Answer Question