Clark Construction Group
www.clarkconstruction.com Bethesda, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Clark Construction Group Entry Level Engineer Position Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Engineer Position Interview

Entry Level Engineer Position
Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Clark Construction Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – There was a one on one interview at my university with an HR representative of the company after I met them at a career fair.

After that interview they invited me to the Bethesda Office for a formal interview. There I interviewed with three different people all one on one. The questions asked related to my interests in the construction industry and they asked basic question about why I think I would fit in with their company.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests in Clark and what can you tell us about our company?   Answer Question
  • How has your college experience prepared you for your career? How are you going to make a contribution to our company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark Construction Group

Worked for Clark Construction Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clark Construction Group Entry Level Engineer Position interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clark Construction Group employees and interview candidates.