Clark Construction Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clark Construction Group in November 2009.

The overall interview process was positive. My initial interview happened after a referral at an industry event which resulted in a 3 hour dinner with a Project Manager. After the dinner, I later interviewed with the human resource department, who then lined up an entire day of interviews at the headquarters in Washington DC. After the interview process, the communications between myself and HR went cold and I didn't hear anything back. I then utilized my initial connections to get HR's attention to issue an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • How will your line of study be of value to the company in the field? What would you say to someone if they didn't want you working for them because of your line of study?   Answer Question
    At the time I received the offer, leverage to negotiate was very slim due to the economy. However, I feel I received a fair offer due to the fact that I had an exact same offer from a competitor.