Clark County School District

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Clark County School District in August 2010.

Interviewed with hiring manager discussing previous work experience and the current position. Great administrative team who was enthusiastic about the work environment, goals of the school, and current position. I was given a tour of the facility, and administration explained in detail the role and responsibility of my position, work hours, additional training available to me to be successful at this position. In addition, I was introduced to staff working during my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your most challenging experience at your previous job and how did you overcome this challenge.   Answer Question
There is no negotiation as this is a contracted position based on education and years of experience.