Clark County School District

Very Easy Interview

Educator Interview

Educator
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Clark County School District in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with hiring manager discussing previous work experience and the current position. Great administrative team who was enthusiastic about the work environment, goals of the school, and current position. I was given a tour of the facility, and administration explained in detail the role and responsibility of my position, work hours, additional training available to me to be successful at this position. In addition, I was introduced to staff working during my interview.

Interview Question – Describe your most challenging experience at your previous job and how did you overcome this challenge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation as this is a contracted position based on education and years of experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clark County School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clark County School District Educator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clark County School District employees and interview candidates.