Clark County School District

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Clark County School District in August 2010.

Interviewed with hiring manager discussing previous work experience and the current position. Great administrative team who was enthusiastic about the work environment, goals of the school, and current position. I was given a tour of the facility, and administration explained in detail the role and responsibility of my position, work hours, additional training available to me to be successful at this position. In addition, I was introduced to staff working during my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your most challenging experience at your previous job and how did you overcome this challenge.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation as this is a contracted position based on education and years of experience.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clark County School District in August 2010.

Interviewed with principal and vice principal on site and answered questions about training and experience.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clark County School District in December 2009.

Great you must initially submit your application, the most important aspect is to get to know the Prinicipal of the school you desire to work in, they give the final answer to the hiring.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult is when you are interviewed by the school staff and the the administration. Anyone on the staff can sway the decision if they don't like you.   Answer Question
    There was no negotion it was a stated salary

MIS/DP Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Clark County School District in July 2009.

You must apply for a position when it's being publicly offered on ccsd.net. The application to hiring process takes at least 2-3 months. Do not expect it to be fast.

Interview Questions
    As a government job there's no negotiation. All salary and benefits are equal for all employees with the same position.

Heavy Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clark County School District in June 2008.

Applied, interviewed, selected

Interview Questions
    • Can you work with others side by side?   View Answer
    • If you are short on your inventory for delivery, what would you do?   View Answer

Waiting until required time in to collect pension.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overton, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overton, NV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clark County School District in May 2008.

The principal was already familiar with me. He had many recommendations to hire me from other people. The only question was if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions
    There is a standard teacher salary. There is no negotiating, you just take what they offer.