Clark County School District

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clark County School District in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with principal and vice principal on site and answered questions about training and experience.

Interview Question – How would you handle an unruly child?   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NM

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Clark County School District in May 2008.

Interview Details – As with any large district the task was daunting. Many phases and hoop to jump through

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Was not, Teachers are generally paid on a scale based on years worked and education.

Overton, NV

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Clark County School District in May 2008.

Interview Details – The principal was already familiar with me. He had many recommendations to hire me from other people. The only question was if I wanted the job.

Interview Question – Will you sign the contract?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is a standard teacher salary. There is no negotiating, you just take what they offer.

Very Easy Interview

Teacher

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clark County School District in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was a transfer so I put in for transfer then received a phone call but I was out of town so we did a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Clark County School District? Contribute to the Community!