Clark Nuber

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clark Nuber in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was for potential positions for upcoming recruiting for Audit Associates. The interview was one-on-one in a conference room in the company offices. It lasted approximately 40 minutes. The office seems to have a broad range of age groups - unusual for a public accounting firm.
Questions were related to background, work style, activies, etc. The only thing that was disappointing was that the interviewer said several times (5 or more) during the interview that there were 'no positions open and they were not hiring' - although looking at the company web site they show they had positions they were seeking.
Overall they were cordial and their policy is to interview everyone that applies. Overall, It felt like it was a big waste of my time.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in Clark Nuber?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Intern Interview

Tax Associate Intern
Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Clark Nuber in October 2010.

Interview Details – The company seemed very professional, personal, and upbeat. Overall I was fairly impressed with the recruiters and representation the company that was portrayed. My interview was through the campus recruitment process and the first interview was done on campus also. The company sounded very personal with an interest in their employees. It did not strike me as the typical accounting firm that works their employees like slaves. I could be very wrong here but this was the image given to me by the campus recruiters. Also, the company was rated as one of the top 200 companies to work for in 2010 according to Business Wire magazine. In addition to submitting a cover letter and resume I had to submit a 2 page writing sample. I believe that this company would be a good one to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is you personal and business 5 year plan? Start out with your personal and then proceed on to your business plan.   Answer Question
  • Why did you choose tax over audit?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Clark Nuber in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through my University's career website. Besides submitting a resume and cover letter I was required to write a one-page essay. I was interviewed by two interviewers, who were nice and easy to converse with. Overall I felt great about the interview, but unfortunately received a form rejection letter one week later. I received no feedback whatsoever, so overall I felt the effort and time I spent was a complete waste.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clark Nuber? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clark Nuber interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clark Nuber employees and interview candidates.