Clark Schaefer Hackett

Clark Schaefer Hackett Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark Schaefer Hackett

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett.

Interview was very laid back and conversational, all of the people that were there (the principle shareholder, a couple managers, and staff I and II's) already had seen my resume and so the interview seemed to be more about getting a feel of me as a person rather than trying to assess if I was intelligent/hardworking/dedicated enough to work there (the resume had already spoken to that).

Interview Questions
    • Don't really think there was a difficult of unexpected question.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because I was offered a competitive wage.

Staff Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett in July 2013.

This was the most relaxed and laid back (yet still professional) interview I have ever been on. Met with several employees, two seniors, two managers, a staff II, and a shareholder before getting the offer. Two in-office interviews before getting the offer. I felt that they asked relevant questions and nothing too off the wall, which was extremely refreshing. I could tell just by the way the interviews had gone that the work culture and overall atmosphere of the firm was very upbeat. Most of the questions were very conversational and natural which really allowed me to be myself and not have to think of a rehearsed answer. Overall, I had a really great feeling about the firm and I am glad that I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • When you're under a lot of pressure and tight deadlines, how do you manage your stress level?   View Answer
    I did not feel a need to negotiate because I was given an extremely competitive base salary. Employees are definitely fairly compensated.

Audit/Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett in October 2009.

I received an interview from Career Services on campus. Got selected for on-campus interviewing.
    Interviewer was very relaxed and informal. They were looking to fill the winter positions for the busy season.
    Questions that were asked?

Why did you choose this University?
    Why did you choose this major?
    What is you major GPA?

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett.

Initial contact was made through a local University. Had the first round interview at the University and the second round in the office. Had the opportunity to interview with a wide-range of employees, ranging from staff to partner. Overall, I got a fair representation of the firm and the firm's culture as well as what to expect about the job.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett in October 2011.

Got the interview from Career Services on campus. The interview consisted of a two hour interview with half-hour rotations between with a senior, two managers, and one partner. The interview questions were a mix of behavioral and non-behavioral questions, so be ready for either. The starting salary offered (entry-level; graduate degree) was $50K.