Clark Schaefer Hackett Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark Schaefer Hackett

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett.

Interview

Initial contact was made through a local University. Had the first round interview at the University and the second round in the office. Had the opportunity to interview with a wide-range of employees, ranging from staff to partner. Overall, I got a fair representation of the firm and the firm's culture as well as what to expect about the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Clark Schaefer Hackett

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clark Schaefer Hackett in October 2011.

Interview

Got the interview from Career Services on campus. The interview consisted of a two hour interview with half-hour rotations between with a senior, two managers, and one partner. The interview questions were a mix of behavioral and non-behavioral questions, so be ready for either. The starting salary offered (entry-level; graduate degree) was $50K.

Interview Questions