Clark University

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Career Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Clark University in April 2012.

I applied via email and by mail. A co-worker had a connection to get my resume to the hiring manager who was the director of the Graduate school of management. I prepared by learning as much as I could about Clark and about the GSOM office and what they offered. I prepared questions based on the job description. I was told my my friend that they thought I was over qualified and that I would have to convince them that I would stay in the role for some time. I think the reason that I did not get the role is that I am currently interning as a career advisor, and the director did not think I really would be happy with an adminstrative role. The interview was hard, and the director was a former recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • In your current or previous job, what kind of pressures do you encounter?   Answer Question