Clarke County School District

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support Interview

Support

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clarke County School District.

Interview Details – Interview was a two part process; no complaints.

Interview Question – I do not recall, as it was several years ago.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Support Staff Sub Interview

Support Staff Sub
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Clarke County School District in May 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process can take a while and you may wait a while to get feedback on what is going on with your process but everyone is helpful as much as possible

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the Clark County School District?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You undergo a group induction phase where everything is explained before getting hired into the district.

Academic Interventionist Interview

Academic Interventionist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clarke County School District in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was already working for them in another position, but still had to apply on-line and wait to be called for an interview.
I was interviewed by a panel on district employees, around a table, with me at the head. They ALL took notes, and drank water while I was on the hotseat.
I brought my resume with me, in color, nicely bound, and it was good to be able to refer to it.
Smile, make eye contact, show enthusiasm. Be prepared for hypothetical what-would-you-do if questions regarding classroom management, parent conferences, etc.

Interview Question – Questions regarding difficult scenerios with parents   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No.

Worked for Clarke County School District? Contribute to the Community!