Clarus Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Clarus Health in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a nice woman who had been at the firm for 4-5 years and had worked her way up the ladder somewhat. She asked questions about my experience, especially about why I wasn't pursuing a more traditional path after my major, such as medical school or graduate school. She also asked about my writing experience. The next interview wasn't really an interview, but more a series of 5 tasks that I had to do on the computer mostly. Easy but thorough.

Interview Question – Do you like organizing information?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Roseland, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Clarus Health in February 2009.

Interview Details – The interivew was held at my university's career service center as part of the on campus recruiting program. A recent alumni held the interview, which I thought went well. All of the standard questions were asked, there were no surprises. It took Clarus about three weeks to let me know that I did not receive a second interview however.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clarus Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clarus Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clarus Health employees and interview candidates.