Classic Party Rentals Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Classic Party Rentals

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Classic Party Rentals (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Arrived to meet with the branch manager who was nice enough but I knew immediately he was looking for a different candidate. During the interview, he mentioned that he already had five female saleswomen so it was quite apparent he was looking for a male. It was borderline inappropriate--if not totally inappropriate--to mention that.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your challenges? What do you see yourself wanting to improve upon?   1 Answer

Regional Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Classic Party Rentals.

Interview

Very slow and not engaging.

Negotiation

None

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Classic Party Rentals in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewer talked about the job duties and asked very few about my qualifications. I also met with outside sales team. Everyone was friendly, but asked very few questions. They didn't bother contacting my references, so I assumed they just hired who had the most sales experience on their resumes.

Interview Questions