Clayton County public Schools

Clayton County public Schools Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clayton County public Schools

Special Education Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clayton County public Schools.

Interview

My application was screened and I selected for interview. The principal asked me how I would manage my classroom. Lesson plan and how I will grade my students. My qualification, certificate, years of experience were outstanding,When I left the place before I drove to my home I had a phone call asking me if I would like to accept the employment," I said, yes", then I was hired..The interview was very successful, I was offered employment.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

hr called me to come in and to fill out a appt. and to go take a drug test it took 10 day for the company to get back to me .because the co. had others to interview

Itinerant Special Ed Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Clayton County public Schools (Jonesboro, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. I had completed my application online but also brought all applicable paperwork with me to the interview as well as a copy for each person (plus a few extras) I knew would be attending the interview. This started the meeting off on a very good note as the main interviewer had not had a chance to make copies for the others sitting in on the interview. The questions were pretty much what I had anticipated and the conversation flowed smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Since the position would involve working one-on-one or in small groups with students much of the time I was surprised that there were a few questions pertaining to classroom management (of classes comprising 20 or more students). However, since I had experience teaching in a classroom, I had no difficulty answering the questiions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clayton County has a salary schedule based upon your years of teaching experience and your current degree so there is no negotiation. I was asked how soon I wanted to start. The interview was on a Thursday so I proposed that I start the following Monday. This gave me time to get some personal academic and office materials together before I started.