Clayton Holdings

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Clayton Holdings

Interview Details – Applied online, heard back within a week. Interviewed in Denver for an afternoon of three interviews. Got an email back about a week and a half later that I was not accepted.

Interview Question – Nothing really comes to mind, standard interview for an entry level position. Maybe make sure you really understand what a mortgage is and the factors and formulas associated with classifying their risk level.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clayton Holdings.

Interview Details – two part, first panel second was interview with operations manager

Interview Question – tell us about a management style that you do not like. -_-   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clayton Holdings in November 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I was emailed by the HR director and instructed to complete a questionaire and write an essay on the causes of the financial crisis. After a few weeks I was contacted again to schedule an interview. It was a pretty standard interview with them asking questions about my background and what I was looking for in a career etc.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a conflict between two employees.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job seemed horribly tedious.

Tampa, FL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Clayton Holdings in December 2011.

Interview Details – Most interview process was good, however management came in without wanting to conduct interview at all so was a waste of time. Would not recommend

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clayton Holdings in May 2011.

Interview Details – Got called for a phone interview about two weeks after I applied. The phone interview went well and then I was emailed a case study and writing sample that I had to complete. About a week later I got emailed back saying they liked what I submitted and wanted to have a one on one interview as well as a panel one with three different managers. They asked me a lot of the same questions that were in the case study as well as some different ones (for ex. a particular house in a neighborhood has depreciated x much in value can you give some reasons why?). They all asked a lot of questions not too tough more of your past experiences and how you've overcome obstacles/worked with other people etc. I was told I'd be contacted shortly as they were trying to make a decision quickly but it was three months before I was e-mailed to tell me that I hadn't been picked.

Interview Questions

• A particular house depreciates x much in value, give some reasons why?   Answer Question
  • Give example of what you would use to evaluate a loan?   View Answer

Worked for Clayton Holdings? Contribute to the Community!