Clayton Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clayton Holdings

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clayton Holdings (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then had a 30 minute phone interview with H.R. Local recruiter called to set up a face to face interview and she was in a huge hurry- needed me to meet within the next 2 days. I set up a time and had 2 interviews scheduled with 2 different panels of 3 people each. I arrived on time (even though directions and parking instructions were confusing at best) and found I could not get up to the floor the company is on without a security code. The building receptionist had never heard of the company. I called and was told I must have been given "old" instructions and someone would come and get me when they had time. After being escorted upstairs I waited about 15 minutes and then was called back to interview with 3 people (they said the other 3 people I was supposed to meet were out that day). They could tell me very little about the actual job I was applying for. Questions were run of the mill interview questions, "what are your strengths and weaknesses? "what can you bring to the company that sets you apart from everyone else?" They said they would be making a decision in 3-5 days and despite this after 2 months I have not heard a word, but according to their website and H.R. Department the job is still open and I am still under consideration. I am kind of annoyed at their disorganization and unprofessionalism so I doubt I would consider working there even if they did contact me after all this time.

Interview Questions

• GIven your past experience in management, will you have issues taking orders from your supervisor?   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clayton Holdings.

Interview

I was referral by a current employee. I submitted my information via their career website. I was then by a recruiter via email to complete a case study and writing sample. Once that was complete, she called me by phone to set up a in person interview with the hiring managers. That took about two weeks after I submitted the writing sample and case study. I interviewed with three managers first, and the Operations manager after. Questions were very standard - they want to get to know you and test your knowledge of the industry to see if you would be a good fit. They will ask you a number of stiuational questions that you need to be prepared for. Always follow the SBO rule: Situation, Behavior, Outcome. Always remember to state the outcome and if you are able to provide some numbers to back what you did, that is always a plus.

Interview Questions

• What your analysis be if a property lost its value over the last two years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, they offer you a salary and either you accept or decline.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Clayton Holdings in November 2014.

Interview

They were 45 minutes late coming down to the lobby to pick me up, but it was a great interview process and really looked like a fun company to work for!

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a week. Interviewed in Denver for an afternoon of three interviews. Got an email back about a week and a half later that I was not accepted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really comes to mind, standard interview for an entry level position. Maybe make sure you really understand what a mortgage is and the factors and formulas associated with classifying their risk level.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Clayton Holdings.

Interview

two part, first panel second was interview with operations manager

Interview Questions

• tell us about a management style that you do not like. -_-   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Most interview process was good, however management came in without wanting to conduct interview at all so was a waste of time. Would not recommend

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was emailed by the HR director and instructed to complete a questionaire and write an essay on the causes of the financial crisis. After a few weeks I was contacted again to schedule an interview. It was a pretty standard interview with them asking questions about my background and what I was looking for in a career etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a conflict between two employees.   Answer Question

The job seemed horribly tedious.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clayton Holdings in May 2011.

Interview

Got called for a phone interview about two weeks after I applied. The phone interview went well and then I was emailed a case study and writing sample that I had to complete. About a week later I got emailed back saying they liked what I submitted and wanted to have a one on one interview as well as a panel one with three different managers. They asked me a lot of the same questions that were in the case study as well as some different ones (for ex. a particular house in a neighborhood has depreciated x much in value can you give some reasons why?). They all asked a lot of questions not too tough more of your past experiences and how you've overcome obstacles/worked with other people etc. I was told I'd be contacted shortly as they were trying to make a decision quickly but it was three months before I was e-mailed to tell me that I hadn't been picked.

Interview Questions

• A particular house depreciates x much in value, give some reasons why?   Answer Question
    • Give example of what you would use to evaluate a loan?   1 Answer