Clayton Homes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Recruiter Interview

Regional Recruiter
Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Clayton Homes in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with the lead recruiter, who I had known from a previous employer. The second step was to be an hour long interview with her boss, the VP of HR. When we met, he was somewhat in a hurry, did not ask me many questions about a previous job that was very similar and did not seem that engaged in the interview. I was told that they were initially speaking to 4 individuals that they had singled out, me being one of those, and that they were going to pick 2 from that group to do an assessment and to do a panel interview. I was e-mailed a week later and told I was not selected and that they were going to proceed with another candidate. Then 2 days later, they posted the job online.

Interview Question – Tell me how you supported your clients when you where with "x"? (which was 3 jobs ago.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clayton Homes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clayton Homes Regional Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clayton Homes employees and interview candidates.