Clayton Homes Regional Recruiter Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Regional Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Clayton Homes (Knoxville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the lead recruiter, who I had known from a previous employer. The second step was to be an hour long interview with her boss, the VP of HR. When we met, he was somewhat in a hurry, did not ask me many questions about a previous job that was very similar and did not seem that engaged in the interview. I was told that they were initially speaking to 4 individuals that they had singled out, me being one of those, and that they were going to pick 2 from that group to do an assessment and to do a panel interview. I was e-mailed a week later and told I was not selected and that they were going to proceed with another candidate. Then 2 days later, they posted the job online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you supported your clients when you where with "x"? (which was 3 jobs ago.   1 Answer