Clayton Homes Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.0

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Homes.

Interview

It was two interviews and a dinner with management. Interviews were conducted onsite and in one day. Very informal setting. A Caliber test is used to determine suitability for sales. They do not have to go by the results strictly.

Interview Questions

• None other general experience questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was entertained. Salary is standard. Commission rate is standard.

Other Interview Reviews for Clayton Homes

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clayton Homes in January 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by several company employees including the regional manager. I was ask how far I wanted to go with Clayton Homes, If I would be interested in management position , what my goals were,if I enjoyed working with other people,how I worked under pressure and if I was willing to work long hours to accomplish my goals and do what is best for the company.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be honest