Clean Energy Fuels

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clean Energy Fuels

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clean Energy Fuels in June 2013.

When I expressed interest in interning with this company in Newport Beach, I was contacted by the VP of Human Resources over the phone. She asked me to send over my resume via email and then I was referred to the Director of HR. The interview process consisted of two phone calls.

Interview Questions
    • Please rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best) on your aptitude in the following areas: technology, writing, communication skills, mathematical/analytical skills. They want to assess your confidence in your skills and make sure the department in which they place you is the best fit for you.   Answer Question

Station Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Clean Energy Fuels in February 2010.

The interview process went very well. I met the department manager, the department director, and HR. Each person interviewed me. It was very casual, in that I introduced myself and went over my career background and education.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a situation in which the contractor did not follow approved construction plans?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate when I stated I had additional skills and an advanced certificate.