Clear Call Solutions

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in April 2014.

Interview Details – 2 interviews; recruiter and sales director. Very inviting people, you could tell they were enjoying their jobs and the company's growth. They were honest with not just the good parts of the jobs but the challenges too.

Interview Questions

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Chandler, AZ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was asked more questions than the navy seals who took out osama binladen. I should have taken my calculator if I knew it was going to be a Math test and not just HR. Working for state government does not prepare you for this type of interview. Maybe I was rusty with HR principles. I did not know most of the answers to the HR questions.

Interview Question – During the screening I was asked tough questions about the culture and so on. During the second interview it became a statistics quiz on HR and many principles. HR is so different since I started twenty years ago.   View Answer

Interviewed at Clear Call Solutions

Interview Details – I have never been asked so many negative questions during an interview.

Interview Question – They ask you about what their core values on their corporate website mean to you?   View Answer

Human Resources Receptionist Interview

Human Resources Receptionist
Chandler, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in March 2014.

Interview Details – Temp position. Was interviewed by the HR director. She really wanted to know about me and if I could fit in the position.

Interview Question – Why do companies need very qualified receptions? I said to answer phones well and represent the company. .   View Answers (2)

Operations Interview

Operations
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – Great Interview. It was long and selective and I appreciated it. Good questions that made me think aboput how I can improve and what i need to do to improve. The staff was polite andf always interviewd me with respect. The horing managers also made me feel greta

Interview Question – What do you need to improve on   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Gilbert, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – During the interview, the persons who interviewed me talked more about themselves than about my qualification.

Interview Question – Do you have any objections to completing a drug test?   Answer Question

Gilbert, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact was via email for a behavioral profile, than phone interview, than an in person interview. good experience with all except the in person interview, the person I was supposed to interview with "wasnt available" even though you could clearly see him in the office, after waiting for 45 min I was interviewed by 2 other people, it was just awkward. Clearly a startup (nothing wrong with that) but get it together! I was interviewed for a different position than what I had applied for, so the questions weren't really relevant.

Inside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter after he viewed my resume on Monster and I was invited to come in for the first interview. He was very professional and helped me understand what the company was looking for and shared with me the company's core values. I was then scheduled for the second interview where I met with the Director of Sales and one of the coaches. I was very impressed by both and accepting the offer was the obvious choice even though I didn't have the phone sales experience. I felt confident they would provide the training and support I would need to be successful.

Gilbert, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the in house recruiter from my resume on monster.com. After an initial phone interview and online application, I was invited in for an interview with with the recruiter and one of the sales team leaders. This interview was a very thorough combination of the company learning about me and my skills, and the interviewers explaining the company culture and objectives. I was able to participate in a mock call, giving me an idea of what would be expected of me in this job. (I had no prior call center experience). Within 24 hours, I was invited back for an interview with the Director of Sales over the Dish Network sales team. I was given the opportunity to talk about myself and my prior experiences as well as have a candid conversation about the company expectations, compensation, etc. I loved that there was no mystery in this interview...there was no question they were unwilling to ask. (And I threw some blunt questions at them). In the end, I found that this was a company that had a positive atmosphere and culture. This was obviously observed from the top leadership on down to the sales advisers. I have found that the company has lived up to the impressions that I observed in the interview process. So many sales companies over-promise and under-deliver. With Clear Call, there was no bait and switch.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected or out of the ordinary. All pertained to sales and/or customer service experience.   Answer Question

Gilbert, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Clear Call Solutions.

Interview Details – Must submit an application and resume, interviewing is very professional with multiple representatives of the company meeting with you.

Interview Question – How would you overcome an objection from a customer that does not want what you are selling?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clear Call Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Call Solutions interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clear Call Solutions employees and interview candidates.