Clear Channel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Administrator Interview

Senior Sales Administrator
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clear Channel in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter for Clear Channel and had a phone interview with the recruiter. I was then asked to come into the office for an interview and some testing. They tested my word and excel skills. After the testing I was able to meet with the person who would be my direct boss. We talked for about 5-10 minutes and then I was told I would be contacted as to whether I got the job or not. The recruiter called 2 hours later and offered me the job.

Interview Question – The personality of the person who would be my boss was most unexpected!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. The corporate office gives no leniency for salary negotiations.

Internship Interview

Internship
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in January 2012.

Interview Details – I saw a flier and sent them a cover letter and resume. I received an e-mail back the next morning asking me to come in for an interview. I confirmed the interview date. The day before the interview I received an e-mail for one last confirmation. Then the day of the interview I came in. i was asked questions such as; who are you? What do I like to do for fun? Why should they hire me?

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The advice I would give when applying for this position is make sure you're outgoing and have a fun personality. They care about that a lot. Inform them about recent celebrities news and gossip you keep up with and let them know the blogs you read.

Promotions Intern Interview

Promotions Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in January 2011.

Interview Details – Both Promotions Coordinators interviewed me and asked basic questions. Tell me about yourself, what experience do u have in the field etc.

Negotiation Details – n/A

Digital Account Executive Interview

Digital Account Executive
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Clear Channel in January 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty average

Interview Questions

• How can I be of help to our organization?   View Answer
  • What challenges have you had with former employers?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees and interview candidates.