Clear Channel

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clear Channel in March 2012.

I was called by a recruiter for Clear Channel and had a phone interview with the recruiter. I was then asked to come into the office for an interview and some testing. They tested my word and excel skills. After the testing I was able to meet with the person who would be my direct boss. We talked for about 5-10 minutes and then I was told I would be contacted as to whether I got the job or not. The recruiter called 2 hours later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The personality of the person who would be my boss was most unexpected!   Answer Question
    No negotiating. The corporate office gives no leniency for salary negotiations.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clear Channel in January 2012.

Pretty average

Interview Questions
    • How can I be of help to our organization?   View Answer
    • What challenges have you had with former employers?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Channel in January 2012.

I saw a flier and sent them a cover letter and resume. I received an e-mail back the next morning asking me to come in for an interview. I confirmed the interview date. The day before the interview I received an e-mail for one last confirmation. Then the day of the interview I came in. i was asked questions such as; who are you? What do I like to do for fun? Why should they hire me?

Interview Questions
    The advice I would give when applying for this position is make sure you're outgoing and have a fun personality. They care about that a lot. Inform them about recent celebrities news and gossip you keep up with and let them know the blogs you read.

Promotions Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Channel in January 2011.

Both Promotions Coordinators interviewed me and asked basic questions. Tell me about yourself, what experience do u have in the field etc.

n/A