Clear Channel

Digital Marketing

Interviewed at Clear Channel

Interview Details – - Reviewed my resume, set up an interview within a week
- Interviewed me, 2 bosses
- Asked me about what marketing is, what my thoughts on iHeartRadio were
- Marketing Background is a huge plus!
- Managing social media, Twitter, Facebook, Websites

Interview Question – Should be fine if you're aware of music brands like Pandora   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This internship was unpaid

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details – Be proactive with hiring sales manager, call or email with your interest. You will have to meet numerous managers and employees. Be prepared to deliver a presentation on the stations.

Interview Question – Why haven't you tried to start with a smaller company or smaller market?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. Allowed a day to sign the offer letter or the opportunity was gone.

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Took about a week and got a call from a Recruiter in Texas. Then set a personal interview at with one of the Sales Managers. Easy process and relaxed.

Interview Question – Very Easy and Friendly   Answer Question

Manager, Marketing and Communications Interview

Manager, Marketing and Communications

I applied online and interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details – The person who was to be my manager asked me what my religion was. She actually had the nerve to ask "what is your religion?" I needed the job so I answered her question, but I should not have done so. When I started working here, she threw my religion in my face with many anti-semitic comments. These included such gems as: "All the other Jews in the office work on Yom Kippur." I am not joking. I finally quit after a few short months here. Horrible job, horrible manager, horrible co-workers. Awful atmosphere.

Interview Question – What is your religion?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me that they don't have money and so they could not offer what I was asking for. They also warned me about the horrific benefits, which only got worse as I started working here.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details – I have nothing negative to say about the interview process. I thought the person that interviewed me was very nice and professional. I would love to work for Clear Channel

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in November 2013.

Interview Details – I learned of the intern position through a friend. There was not much to the process. I emailed the intern coordinator and scheduled an in person interview. It was quick and simple.

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details – Applied online. Heard back a few days later and was invited to a group interview. It was super casual and mostly just played icebreaker games. Met the jocks to get a feel for which personalities matched ours. Got an email a few days later with an offer and our show assignment.

Interview Question – Two truths and a lie.   Answer Question

Producer/Board-Op Interview

Producer/Board-Op

I applied online and interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details – An internship is the best way to get your foot in the door. You must be currently enrolled in school and able to recieve a school credit for an internship. Submit a cover letter and resume.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in radio?   Answer Question

Radio Personality Interview

Radio Personality

Interviewed at Clear Channel

Interview Details – When I interviewed for this position it was actually a joke. They basically had no relevant questions we just sat in there and talked for about an hour, which i guess was like a personality test...They then hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – There really were not any questions   Answer Question

Producer/Traffic Anchor Interview

Producer/Traffic Anchor
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clear Channel in April 2012.

Interview Details – Be prepared to learn quickly if you're new to the industry

Interview Question – Are you very familiar with the Denver metro area highways and street systems   Answer Question

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!