Clear Channel Interview Questions in New York City, NY

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director, Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel in January 2014.

First screening with the recruiter out of market on the phone, then presented to the direct hiring manager and later supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Was thrown a "what would you do" scenario that I couldn't tell if it was real or not (it was!) to see what my thinking process would be, reaction, course of action, etc.   View Answer

Salary too low.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel in May 2013.

Initial process stalled with VP of Operations. Restarted with phone interview followed by first round with hiring manager the Sr Project Mgr. Second round on another day with other members of senior technical management, EVP Technology, VP of Operations, Director of Project Mgmt, and CTO

Interview Questions
    • Questions about how to implement tech projects. Some big data style questions involving Hadoop. Questions involving how to motivate & manage teams that don't report to you.   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation in salary or compensation. Flexible in start date and on-baording.

Web Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Clear Channel in October 2010.

Went through phone round, written test and in-person interview. Spoke with several people at in-person interview. Professional, courteous.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel.

I was called two months after originally applying and the recruiter scheduled me for a phone interview the very next day. The interview was fairly easy with average questions. After that interview, she told me that another recruiter would call for a second interviewer sometime during the week. I was contacted by that recruiter only four days later, and scheduled for another phone interview in three days. That interview was a little harder than the last, but still easy. I was supposed to have another interview in person the next day, but the recruiter failed to call me back or email with information.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel.

I interviewed for the AE position in NYC. The interviewer was cold and peered at me through her glasses the entire time. She was condescending and asked questions about a job I had 13 years ago.

Interview Questions
    • She asked if you can name all the NYC radio stations owned by Clear Channel and three artists from each station.   View Answer

Programming Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in December 2011.

I shouldn't even call it an interview as I only got as far as a "phone interview" that lasted 5-10 minutes.

Note to Clear Channel and others....if you only think you might be interested in speaking with candidates, don't bother calling at all. I'd rather have no response after applying for a position, rather than a 5 minute phone call asking me the most generic general questions that gets no useful information out of me pertaining to the job.

Also, please hire more professional recruiters to contact us, rather than a secretary , who sounds like she could care less on the phone about what I am saying, and then gets annoyed that I actually do have some questions to ask after she offers to answer any.

It was a waste of time for me to prepare myself for a potential informative and productive interview when it was clearly useless. It boggles my mind how a candidate was even chosen through this process to go onto the next round. On what criteria were they chosen over me and others??

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Clear Channel in July 2010.

They asked about what i am i doing in my current projets and my daily activity.

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in June 2010.

It was one on one then group interview that took 2 hours. At the end Offer letter was presented

Interview Questions
    • No tricky or diffecault uestions.
      Just to the point and what they looked for.
        Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!