Clear Channel

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Content Director Interview

Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone interview a couple of weeks after I applied online. Generic interview questions, asking about skills, past job performances, software skills, etc. Skip to a week later, I was called back for a 1:1. The guy I interviewed was nice and friendly, however, the interview started about 15 minutes late. I also met with another account manager (?) who briefly sat in on the interview and asked a few questions (can you work under pressure, meet deadlines, strongest skills). She quickly left after her round of questions. I found her to be quite rude and agitated, I got the impression she wasn't the least bit interested in my responses. At one point she asked a question about my skills which I answered truthfully and her facial expression was priceless (not in a good way). After she left, I felt more at ease, and the interviewer asked the general interview questions.

However, when I asked him more details about the software I would be using if hired, he had no idea. He also didn't know to what extend I would be using the software. I received no call back and no letter of rejection.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel interview questions and advice in Norfolk, VA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees and interview candidates.