Clear Channel

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview first; one week later a phone call for an in-person interview. The interviewers were two other interns. The questions were ridiculous. It almost made me question if I really wanted to pursue with the process. One was reading and filling out a standardized form, while the other one was just sitting there and giving answering the questions for herself.

Interview Question – If you were an ice cream flavor what would it be?
If you were a candy which would it be?
What super power would you choose?
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – There was an error in scheduling and I could not come in on the days they needed me to. They offered me an intern position the following semester but I declined.

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel in September 2010.

Interview Details – One in-person interview with the Director of Promotions

Interview Question – What makes you the best fit for this position?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clear Channel in January 2011.

Interview Details – Both Promotions Coordinators interviewed me and asked basic questions. Tell me about yourself, what experience do u have in the field etc.

Negotiation Details – n/A

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!