Clear Channel Promotions Intern Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Burbank, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first; one week later a phone call for an in-person interview. The interviewers were two other interns. The questions were ridiculous. It almost made me question if I really wanted to pursue with the process. One was reading and filling out a standardized form, while the other one was just sitting there and giving answering the questions for herself.

Interview Questions

• If you were an ice cream flavor what would it be? If you were a candy which would it be? What super power would you choose?   1 Answer

There was an error in scheduling and I could not come in on the days they needed me to. They offered me an intern position the following semester but I declined.

Other Interview Reviews for Clear Channel

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Both Promotions Coordinators interviewed me and asked basic questions. Tell me about yourself, what experience do u have in the field etc.

Negotiation

n/A

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel (Denver, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

One in-person interview with the Director of Promotions

Interview Questions