Clear Channel Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX

2.0

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clear Channel (San Antonio, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Very Friendly and making sure I was the right fit was important ti them.

Interview Questions

• Same HR questions everyone asks   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate time off. They were very fair with salary

Junior Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Clear Channel (San Antonio, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application on the company's website. I found the job posting through my university's job board. A recruiter emailed me within a week and set up a first round 1:1 phone interview. Was asked basic behavioral interview questions such as "Tell me about X organization on your resume. What was your role there?"

I passed the 1st round interview and received a 2nd round 1:1 phone interview with a Vice President / Treasury Assistant. He asked "walk me through your resume" and then probed my knowledge of Treasury Strategies. He asked specifically about any classwork I had related to treasury management and processes. He also emphasized this would be a pretty unstructured role, so if you prefer a structured work environment, this probably isn't going to be your best fit.

Interview Questions

• "Why are you interested in working in the Treasury Department?" (1st Round)
      "When issuing debt and considering fixed rate vs. floating rate issuances, what factors would you consider when issuing one type of debt over the other (or a combination of the two) and why?" (2nd Round)

Answer Question

Total Traffic Network Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Clear Channel (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Corporate recruiting team was AMAZING - the most supportive, thorough, friendly and caring person I've ever worked with on a recruiting stand point. Phone interviews, followed by in person interviews - follow up phone calls - offer letter - addedums - acceptance. For the most part, very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the industry prior to applying at Clear Channel?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clear Channel (San Antonio, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I received an initial email from a Clear Channel recruiter asking if I would be interested in interviewing for an Account Executive position. I replied yes, then I received a call from that same recruiter. She conducted a phone interview with me, then set me up for a phone interview with her boss. I had that interview, then was recommended for a face to face interview with the Director of Sales. I went to that interview, and at the end of my conversation with the Director of Sales, I was asked to call one of the GSM's to set up another interview. I did just that, then had an interview with all three GSM's at the same time. I liked the "panel" interview. They made me feel very comfortable as it was like we were just having an everyday conversation. It also saved a lot of time, rather than having to meet with each of the GSM's individually. In about a week, I was offered the position. I've been grateful and very happy ever since!

Interview Questions

• It wasn't difficult, but I was given a scenario regarding a customer that wasn't happy that they had been advertising for just a week and were not happy with the results; they said it wasn't working. How would I handle that?   2 Answers
    • What do you like least about working in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate, because the offer was good, and what I expected.

Marketing and Promotions Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clear Channel (San Antonio, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

After making the initial connection with the supervisor at an event, applied for the position by sending my cover letter and resume. Within a week or so, was called in for an interview and asked about previous experience, involvement and collegiate leadership.

I was offered an internship on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Of our stations, which one do you listen to the most? Why?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Channel (San Antonio, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

manager ask a lot of specific financial questions which require you have a very strong financial background, and you also need to response very quickly. Be familiar with the company is very important. You will get pay back if you have prepared very well for this interview. No internal referal for this position