Clear Creek ISD Interview Questions

2.8

Principal Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Clear Creek ISD.

Interview

The hiring process was very professional. They called to schedule an interview about a week in advance. There was an accompanying presentation that was to be prepared and presented at the interview. On the day of the interview you answer a couple of written questions for thirty minutes in private. Following that you give your presentation, then answer questions asked by the committee of approximately 7-9 members.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you for this position, over any other candidate?   1 Answer

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Creek ISD (Houston, TX).

Interview

Best way to get an interview is by networking. It's who you know that gets you noticed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Creek ISD (League City, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

A secretary called to schedule the interview. she gave me a choice of two days. i walked and waited a while. someone came out and walked me to a room to take a skills test. after that i went to interview in a conference room. i met with 3 people. each asked a series of questions: tell us about yourself, various behavioral questions (improvements u've made at work, dealing with a difficult coworker, tell about a time you took initiative). they were very pleasant.

Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Creek ISD (Webster, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview, then had a group interview with the Principal, Vice Principal, and other math teachers in the school. They contacted me less than a week later to offer me the job.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Creek ISD (Houston, TX) in July 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant principle and 2 other experienced teachers at the grade level I was applying for. The entire interview lasted about 45 min. and I was offered the position the next day. Everyone seemed very nice and helpful at the interview. I wish I had met the principle at this time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation for this type of position

Special Education Teacher Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Clear Creek ISD in August 2011.

Interview

Fill out your application online. Bring your resume to the interview. Answer their questions and provide any other additional information they request. They will call you and let you know "yes" or "no." In my case, in about 48 hours, you will know if you have a job. Then the new hire training starts. If your a teacher, you know what I'm talking about.

Interview Questions

• What levels of math are you comfortable teaching?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.