ClearCapital Interview Questions

2.0

QA Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ClearCapital.

Interview

Very short question and answer no hypothetical testing to test knowledge of valuation. Basically the questioning revolves around work hours and can you work lots of them. The only test is a typing test . The interview process is a joke The object is to hire young people new to the work force and train them. Only prerequisite is a typing test. .

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is none. The comoan advertises salary commencerate with experience but offer you 15 and hour which is firm.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Truckee, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ClearCapital (Truckee, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 early 20's "team leads". They asked 10 standard easy interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They start people at $14-$16 and hour. Without experience you aren't gonna get anymore.

Application

interviewed at ClearCapital in March 2013.

Interview

Got an email after two weeks asking for a suitable time to talk. The guy asked general questions. But I was amazed he didn't gave me the opportunity to ask questions, not even in the end. If HR is this much arrogant that he doesn't feel it is necessary for the candidate to ask even a single question, then I can just imagine how the supervisors would treat me if hired.

This made me believe other comments by formal employees that this is a horrible place to work. HR and Recruiters should be the most polite of the lot. If they are arrogant and unfriendly, I don't think its a good idea to spend the whole day for years with them and their team. I was determined to reject the offer but they saved me from that by not offering me. Never was a job rejection happier!

One more observation. There is a youtube video about the company that shows a fridge in the office. When it is opened, we can just see energy drinks and water. This also proves that it a modern day sweat shop, as written in the comments by a formal employee. Cool offices have beers or something fun in the fridge, not 5 hours energy drink to drain your brain when sweat is not enough.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult, just general questions. Tell me about yourself, how do you fit in the job, etc   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Truckee, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ClearCapital (Truckee, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. First I was given a tour of the offices and shown where the different departments were and what goes on in each of them. There is a lot going on here and a lot to learn. The interview process was about an hour, with the formal interview taking place after I was introduced to team leads and shown around the offices.

Vendor Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Truckee, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ClearCapital (Truckee, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

They called me in to interview with an HR manager, a VSR agent, a QA rep, and a panel of three leads. It was an easy process since the job was entry level. I was hired as a temp for 3 days before they offered me the FT job!

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation when you didn't get along with a co-worker or manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an entry level position there didn't seem to be room negotiation, but they do offer decent benefits and wages for Truckee. The questions were extremely basic so don't expect any curve balls. Must be comfortable with lots of OT. They only hire happy people!

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Truckee, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ClearCapital (Truckee, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Extremely thorough. Management seemed to really understand how to apply technology to solve business problems. Very insightful with regards to looking for the right fit - technically and professionally.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would determine an estimate for level of effort based on written and oral instructions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair and very easy.

Review Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at ClearCapital (Roseville, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Just be a really Happy-go-lucky person. Management doesn't care about ability.

Interview Questions

• They only hire happy people   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation; take it or leave it.