ClearCapital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

I interviewed at ClearCapital in March 2013.

Interview Details – Got an email after two weeks asking for a suitable time to talk. The guy asked general questions. But I was amazed he didn't gave me the opportunity to ask questions, not even in the end. If HR is this much arrogant that he doesn't feel it is necessary for the candidate to ask even a single question, then I can just imagine how the supervisors would treat me if hired.

This made me believe other comments by formal employees that this is a horrible place to work. HR and Recruiters should be the most polite of the lot. If they are arrogant and unfriendly, I don't think its a good idea to spend the whole day for years with them and their team. I was determined to reject the offer but they saved me from that by not offering me. Never was a job rejection happier!

One more observation. There is a youtube video about the company that shows a fridge in the office. When it is opened, we can just see energy drinks and water. This also proves that it a modern day sweat shop, as written in the comments by a formal employee. Cool offices have beers or something fun in the fridge, not 5 hours energy drink to drain your brain when sweat is not enough.

Interview Question – nothing difficult, just general questions. Tell me about yourself, how do you fit in the job, etc   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Quality Assurance
Truckee, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ClearCapital.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 2 early 20's "team leads". They asked 10 standard easy interview questions.

Interview Question – None, the interview was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They start people at $14-$16 and hour. Without experience you aren't gonna get anymore.

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Quality Assurance Representative
Truckee, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ClearCapital in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very comfortable. First I was given a tour of the offices and shown where the different departments were and what goes on in each of them. There is a lot going on here and a lot to learn. The interview process was about an hour, with the formal interview taking place after I was introduced to team leads and shown around the offices.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Truckee, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ClearCapital in February 2010.

Interview Details – Extremely thorough. Management seemed to really understand how to apply technology to solve business problems. Very insightful with regards to looking for the right fit - technically and professionally.

Interview Question – Explain how you would determine an estimate for level of effort based on written and oral instructions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fair and very easy.

Vendor Service Representative Interview

Vendor Service Representative
Truckee, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ClearCapital in July 2010.

Interview Details – They called me in to interview with an HR manager, a VSR agent, a QA rep, and a panel of three leads. It was an easy process since the job was entry level. I was hired as a temp for 3 days before they offered me the FT job!

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
  • Describe a situation when you didn't get along with a co-worker or manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As an entry level position there didn't seem to be room negotiation, but they do offer decent benefits and wages for Truckee. The questions were extremely basic so don't expect any curve balls. Must be comfortable with lots of OT. They only hire happy people!

Very Easy Interview

Review Appraiser Interview

Review Appraiser
Roseville, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ClearCapital in October 2009.

Interview Details – Just be a really Happy-go-lucky person. Management doesn't care about ability.

Interview Question – They only hire happy people   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no room for negotiation; take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ClearCapital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ClearCapital interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by ClearCapital employees and interview candidates.