ClearChoice Dental Implants

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants.

Interview Details – I had a total of three interviews over a two day period. First was with three department managers, second was with CFO, and third with HR which was a little backwards

Interview Question – If I had to choose, which film would I choose, Star Wars or Star Trek   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None but should have based on the work environment

Traveling Manager of Center Operations Interview

Traveling Manager of Center Operations
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in July 2011.

Interview Details – HR Recruiter, 3 phone interviews, interview at Corporate Office

Negotiation Details – Stay firm, be sincere

Dental Implant Consultant Interview

Dental Implant Consultant

Interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants

Interview Details – Hiring process can be long, two phone interviews before getting an in person interview.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. They are looking for personalities that are receptive to change and ongoing learning   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted initial offer, no negotiations

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a recruiter after online submission who told me much about the organization. She said she was not going to grill me as from my resume she could see I was a good fit. Nice interview with internal recruiter, then Regional Manager. Loved them all, then flew to Denver, what a different experience! Long wait, seemed unorganized, double booked so I did not even get to one of the interviews, sent to the airport 2 hours early rather then letting me wait till the HR gal was free. Crazy. Got a voice mail turning me down, couldn't even call back for a live conversation....

Interview Question – What advice would you have for us to sell our product?   View Answer

Patience Education Consultant Interview

Patience Education Consultant
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in April 2011.

Interview Details – I first was approached by a recruiter with Z1 Recruiting via LinkedIn. I spoke with the recruiter first who went over details of the position. I then took a 350 question personality test. Once I passed that I interviewed with another recruiter with Z1. Both were amazing and very helpful. My 3rd phone interview was with a Sales Manager in Denver. After this interview I was flown to Denver for a face to face interview with Both Sales Managers. It became evident in the face to face interview that I was not right for the position and the position was not right for me. It is a very hard fast close. I excel at relationship and consultative selling, but for me, the close was too strong armed.

Interview Question – What is your strategy for building rapport with people?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Surgical Dental Assistant Interview

Surgical Dental Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in October 2009.

Interview Details – It took me three months of bugging them for a chance with there company, not too bad. A position has to become available for you to work there, or the practice has to grow again. It's already a big facility in Austin Texas, so I do not think it will grow anymore. This company is nationwide, so it's great it you need to transfer. They have the highest in technology, so you can learn and add it to your resume for future use. It is a super fast paced environment. It was a very rewarding job when it came to the quality of patient care I was able to give my patients. I was able to change peoples lives every day!!! :)

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation for pay, they start at $16.00 hourly.

PEC Interview

PEC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in January 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview with recruiter.
phone interview with hiring manager.
face to face interview with hiring manager (and dr)
flew to denver to meet COO (who called in sick that day, so unprofessional), but met with the hiring manager again, and her counterpart. Both very nice and professional, very typical EASY interview. Just basic background questions, not intimidating. They are looking for CONFIDENT people that have selling experience who will CLOSE, and GOOD negotiation skills.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated my salary. I didn't take their first offer. I said I needed more 80 or 85? to accept the offer immediately (knowing they wanted to get me on), was offered 75k which i was happy with since it was about where I wanted to be.

Patient Education Consultant Interview

Patient Education Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ClearChoice Dental Implants in November 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter basically sold me on the job and asked if I would be willing to fly to Denver for a 1:1 with management. Very laid back interview not like pharma. Offered my the position on my way to the airport.

Interview Question – Are you sure you understand emotional selling?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None needed gave me 6K above their original quote.

Worked for ClearChoice Dental Implants? Contribute to the Community!