ClearEdge Power

2.5

Senior CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ClearEdge Power in March 2012.

Phone interview with questions about background and info on resume.
    On-site was a walk around and explanation of what they do, then a 3:1 interview with the group I'd be working with.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate. In the end it didn't matter. I signed my contract, was about to move cities, then got a call saying the job no longer existed.

Senior Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ClearEdge Power in January 2011.

The interview process consisted of several phone interviews, followed by an in person interview. The total process took about a month, but some of my fellow coworkers took less time due to different years of experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the different components of this Fuel Cell System based on a schematic diagram...   Answer Question

Fuel Cell Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Windsor, CT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ClearEdge Power in June 2010.

The hiring process was when the company was UTC Power. From what I gathered on the hiring practice of for new prospects, most hourly were questioned by working leads as well as the production supervisors. There was a list of questions on a sheet challenging basic knowledge in mechanical and electrical skills. FYI- Some new hires were brought in on the who you know system.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what a crescent wrench is??? LOL   View Answer
    Union Wage Scale

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ClearEdge Power in June 2012.

social networking contact via employee referral. phone screen, followed by in person hqtr visit.

Not enough upside.