ClearSlide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ClearSlide in September 2012.

Interview Details – Maybe 4 total meetings before being hired but this was back in Aug 2012. You have to pitch sales leadership using Clearslide. You have to pitch them Clearslide itself and then you have to pitch them your former employer's product.

Interview Question – Tell us specifically how Clearslide adds value to a sales professional and a sales team   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said they couldn't take my base above $100k but gave me 25% more equity. Which wound up being worthless of course.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ClearSlide in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is thorough, they are definitely looking for the best of the best. The presentation part of the process gave me a chance to use, and get to know the product, which only increased my excitement in the company and the opportunity. Great sales environment, lots of focus on teams, achievement, etc. Great energy!

Interview Question – Why ClearSlide?   Answer Question

Worked for ClearSlide? Contribute to the Community!