ClearSlide Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

3.5

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Maybe 4 total meetings before being hired but this was back in Aug 2012. You have to pitch sales leadership using Clearslide. You have to pitch them Clearslide itself and then you have to pitch them your former employer's product.

Interview Questions

• Tell us specifically how Clearslide adds value to a sales professional and a sales team   Answer Question

Negotiation

They said they couldn't take my base above $100k but gave me 25% more equity. Which wound up being worthless of course.

Other Interview Reviews for ClearSlide

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process is thorough, they are definitely looking for the best of the best. The presentation part of the process gave me a chance to use, and get to know the product, which only increased my excitement in the company and the opportunity. Great sales environment, lots of focus on teams, achievement, etc. Great energy!

Interview Questions