ClearSlide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ClearSlide

Interview Details – The worst. I was rescheduled 3 times for my first interview. Once I got hired, I saw most of the recruiting team leave or get fired

Interview Question – actually, nothing challengin   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ClearSlide in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was introduced to the opportunity with ClearSlide through a recruiting agency. The agency had been putting opportunities in front of me for months but none seemed a real good fit or I wasn't excited enough about the opportunity. When they suggested I seriously take a look at ClearSlide I was hesitant as it was in San Francisco and I have typically worked mostly in the East Bay as it's closer to where I live. However after my initial conversation with the sales recruiter I was impressed. As someone who has been in sales for nearly 15 years it was easy to see how this was a solution that would be exciting to both talk about and sell.

During the interview I was introduced to one of the company founders who had a level of enthusiasm and sales focus that I've rarely seen which was the final piece in selling me to accept an offer.

Interview Question – Live presentation of the product   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ClearSlide in October 2011.

Interview Details – In general ClearSlide was a great experience. It's a small team so I met with a couple of their HR people, then a couple sales people. Very straight forward interviews. Thought I was on track to pitch the CEO (final step) but they came back and said no go. No reason why. Especially weird because they had me do a practice pitch with a lower level guy who explicitly said that I was moving onto pitching the CEO. Bummer because I really like their product. But so it goes.

Seems like a cool place to work and a lot of room to grow!

Interview Question – What is our product?   Answer Question

Worked for ClearSlide? Contribute to the Community!