ClearSlide Sales Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

The worst. I was rescheduled 3 times for my first interview. Once I got hired, I saw most of the recruiting team leave or get fired

Other Interview Reviews for ClearSlide

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ClearSlide in March 2012.

Was introduced to the opportunity with ClearSlide through a recruiting agency. The agency had been putting opportunities in front of me for months but none seemed a real good fit or I wasn't excited enough about the opportunity. When they suggested I seriously take a look at ClearSlide I was hesitant as it was in San Francisco and I have typically worked mostly in the East Bay as it's closer to where I live. However after my initial conversation with the sales recruiter I was impressed. As someone who has been in sales for nearly 15 years it was easy to see how this was a solution that would be exciting to both talk about and sell.

During the interview I was introduced to one of the company founders who had a level of enthusiasm and sales focus that I've rarely seen which was the final piece in selling me to accept an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ClearSlide in October 2011.

In general ClearSlide was a great experience. It's a small team so I met with a couple of their HR people, then a couple sales people. Very straight forward interviews. Thought I was on track to pitch the CEO (final step) but they came back and said no go. No reason why. Especially weird because they had me do a practice pitch with a lower level guy who explicitly said that I was moving onto pitching the CEO. Bummer because I really like their product. But so it goes.

Seems like a cool place to work and a lot of room to grow!

Interview Questions

Worked for ClearSlide? Contribute to the Community!