ClearView Healthcare Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice and relatable! I was flustered as it was my first case interview, and he made me feel very comfortable. He helped me through some parts where I diverged, and although that probably caused me to not be a good candidate for the job, he didn't leave me feeling like I had done horribly. He took notes casually through the interview, and gave me feedback for my answers. At the end we had an interesting conversation about the case, as it was something he had recently worked on.

Interview Question – Nothing was extremely unexpected.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ClearView Healthcare Partners in March 2011.

Interview Details – Case: A company is deciding whether to develop an HPV vaccine? Predict the market and profits.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ClearView Healthcare Partners

Worked for ClearView Healthcare Partners? Contribute to the Community!