Clearbrook Agency Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.3

SLA Supported Living Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency.

Interview

responded to an add on craigslist. Got a call a few days later for an interview. Came in a week later for an interview. They had me watch a video first, then fill out a lot of paperwork. Afterwards I talked to some one with a couple questions

Interview Questions

• all questions were straight forward and not hard. What could your last job have done to have kept you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked prior to interview which job I wanted and what they all paid.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency (Arlington Heights, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Took a bit of waiting after filling out preliminary paperwork, then had to watch a video about the agency and take a short, very easy, common sense test, but was hired very quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, just offered a spot and accepted.

Supportive Living Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. I had one phone call and very brief interview about my experience and what I am looking for before they set me up for an in person interview. The in person interview was followed by a video and a reading comprehension test. The reading test was straightforward and simple. I am not exactly sure what reading level it was testing for, but my guess would be at the 8th grade level. Experience working with people with developmental disabilities is definitely a big plus.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard interview questions. One question I remember specific to the job was "If one of your clients was showing aggressive behavior how would you handle it?"   1 Answer

Accounting Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency in February 2014.

Interview

Very friendly interview over the phone. Then I was brought in for a one on one, two days in a row. I felt very comfortable with the one on one.

Interview Questions

• The question was "Why did I leave my other job"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt very comfortable about the job, I felt the job was written for me.

Service Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency (Arlington Heights, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I was very prepared and enthusiastic about my interview. She kept looking at her watch and she rushed me through my interview so I wasn't surprised that I didn't get the job. What happened next was worse, I was told that they felt like I would miss working in direct contact with the clients. I called the human resources and she told me, yeah I see what she means, why don't you apply for a Q position, I was furious. The old bait and switch.

Supportive Living Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week for an interview. Everything was pretty easy once I was matched with a client. Some paid training was involved, about 1 week.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Supported Living Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency in May 2009.

Interview

I emailed the Clearbrook agency coordinator my resume and got a response the next day. I was called for a interview. The first day, you filled out an application and provide references, take a basic skills test. I was called in the next few days to come in for training and got the job! if you love working with children, this is part time job opportunity for you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a rough time with a child and he or she was not responding to you?   Answer Question