Clearlink

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Staff Member Interview

Corporate Staff Member
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clearlink in December 2012.

Interview Details – hiring process was very thorough and precise, great recruiter reached out to me, scheduled innovative personality survey and scheduled interview, after meeting with managers of the department I received a job offer a few hours later, their hiring process was easy and they emailed me all documents and checklist information that I need in order to start and meet criteria for their hiring policies.

Interview Question – How would you hire 50 people in a short period of time and make sure all hiring processes were completed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation of salary and benefits were discussed during 2nd interview

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clearlink? Contribute to the Community!

Clearlink Videos

Clearlink – Why Work for Us?

At CLEARLINK, we are committed to creating a positive impact on our people, our partners, and the communities in which we do business. We measure success in multiple ways, with our consistently strong bottom-line… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clearlink Corporate Staff Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clearlink employees and interview candidates.