Cleartrip Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Cleartrip.

Rigorous but well planned and meticulous. The interviewee's analytical skills r tested.

Interview Questions
    • Questions of medium-difficulty. Stay calm n u'll get through.   View Answer

Product Management Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cleartrip in December 2011.

Recruiter mentioned about a position which seemed like a decent fit (for lateral hires). HR was fairly profession and setup a couple of telephonic interviews. Interviewers seemed to be rushing and not keen on hearing about experiences in detail (especially given I had a fair amount of experience). Also, they did not lay out process of interviewing and did not leave any time at the end for me to ask questions (weird).

I had lost interest (especially given they did not encourage me to ask questions) but the HR reached out to me expressing an interest to make an offer. After a conversation on compensation etc. they never came back.

Overall, I felt the process was unprofessionally handled and did not respect my time.

Interview Questions
    • Typical ecommerce interviews with customer retention, product selection, pricing etc.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Cleartrip in February 2010.

Interview was scheduled through referrel and scheduled on the same day.
    Gone through two rounds of interview, and they are looking for automation testing experience

Interview Questions
    • What are different testing methodologies?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleartrip

Worked for Cleartrip? Contribute to the Community!