Cleartrip Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cleartrip (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Consisted of 1 round of G.D and 2 rounds of personal interview
    It was easy and very casual
    the panel consisted of HR manger, Senior Managers and Head of Department.
    They asked some situation handling questions with basic knowledge of Online Travel Space as well as some revenue management questions.

Interview Questions

• Situation handling and some questions on Revenue management   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Rigorous but well planned and meticulous. The interviewee's analytical skills r tested.

Interview Questions

• Questions of medium-difficulty. Stay calm n u'll get through.   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cleartrip in December 2011.

Interview

Recruiter mentioned about a position which seemed like a decent fit (for lateral hires). HR was fairly profession and setup a couple of telephonic interviews. Interviewers seemed to be rushing and not keen on hearing about experiences in detail (especially given I had a fair amount of experience). Also, they did not lay out process of interviewing and did not leave any time at the end for me to ask questions (weird).

I had lost interest (especially given they did not encourage me to ask questions) but the HR reached out to me expressing an interest to make an offer. After a conversation on compensation etc. they never came back.

Overall, I felt the process was unprofessionally handled and did not respect my time.

Interview Questions

• Typical ecommerce interviews with customer retention, product selection, pricing etc.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cleartrip (Bangalore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was scheduled through referrel and scheduled on the same day.
    Gone through two rounds of interview, and they are looking for automation testing experience

Interview Questions

• What are different testing methodologies?   1 Answer