Cleartrip

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Management Interview

Product Management

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cleartrip in December 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter mentioned about a position which seemed like a decent fit (for lateral hires). HR was fairly profession and setup a couple of telephonic interviews. Interviewers seemed to be rushing and not keen on hearing about experiences in detail (especially given I had a fair amount of experience). Also, they did not lay out process of interviewing and did not leave any time at the end for me to ask questions (weird).

I had lost interest (especially given they did not encourage me to ask questions) but the HR reached out to me expressing an interest to make an offer. After a conversation on compensation etc. they never came back.

Overall, I felt the process was unprofessionally handled and did not respect my time.

Interview Question – Typical ecommerce interviews with customer retention, product selection, pricing etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Cleartrip? Contribute to the Community!