Clearview Cinemas

Clearview Cinemas Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearview Cinemas

Movie Theater Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clearview Cinemas in March 2013.

If you get a call back you will have to go through a three step interview process. First you will interview with a manager, who will then give you probably the most obnoxious personality test on the face of the planet to fill out online at home. Now I've taken plenty of personality tests and I have to say that this was the absolute hardest, most time consuming personality test that I have ever taken. If you pass you will then go in for one final interview, which is mainly for your benefit, and you will be asked to do a drug test within 24 hours of being given the paperwork.
    Do not wait for them to call you! CALL THEM! Seriously, every time I was able to get in contact with them it was because I called them about each an every step of the interview process.

no negotiation

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Township of Washington, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Township of Washington, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clearview Cinemas in May 2010.

They look at your background and ask you about each experience and why you chose to apply. It helps if you know someone there as it will speed up the process.

Interview Questions
    • They asked scenario questions. How would you deal with an unhappy customer for example.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It was minimum wage.

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clearview Cinemas in January 2009.

Submitted online application and within a week had a phone interview with the Director of Operations. I then followed up with Interviews with 2 Directors of Operations and the VP of Operations.

Company then does back ground checks and Drug tests if they make an offer of employement.

The process takes approx 2 weeks

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Succasunna, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Succasunna, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Clearview Cinemas in August 2008.

there was only one interview but you are also required to pass a drug test.

no negotiations took place

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Clearview Cinemas in April 2007.

Interview was pretty standard. Just situational-management, and customer service type questions where the GM would ask how you would handle a patron who was angry about this or that, an employee who was reluctant to perform a task, etc. They also ask about your previous work experience and you just have to give a run down of your responsibilities and accomplishments.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to handle a situation where a customer was angry.   Answer Question
    • How would your co-workers describe you?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Clearview Cinemas.

Depends on your current position... i was planned to be a G.M. because i simply knew the building. operations director has favorites. open ended question interview for most though.

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you had a vague request from a guest... what was it and what did you do ?   Answer Question
    no negotiation.... found out months later that there was supposed to be one. it was never offered though. they cheated me.