Clearview Cinemas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Staff Interview

Floor Staff
Township of Washington, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in May 2010.

Interview Details – They look at your background and ask you about each experience and why you chose to apply. It helps if you know someone there as it will speed up the process.

Interview Question – They asked scenario questions. How would you deal with an unhappy customer for example.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It was minimum wage.

Movie Theater Clerk Interview

Movie Theater Clerk

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in March 2013.

Interview Details – If you get a call back you will have to go through a three step interview process. First you will interview with a manager, who will then give you probably the most obnoxious personality test on the face of the planet to fill out online at home. Now I've taken plenty of personality tests and I have to say that this was the absolute hardest, most time consuming personality test that I have ever taken. If you pass you will then go in for one final interview, which is mainly for your benefit, and you will be asked to do a drug test within 24 hours of being given the paperwork.
Do not wait for them to call you! CALL THEM! Seriously, every time I was able to get in contact with them it was because I called them about each an every step of the interview process.

Interview Question – Are you willing to clean feces out of the theater?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in January 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted online application and within a week had a phone interview with the Director of Operations. I then followed up with Interviews with 2 Directors of Operations and the VP of Operations.

Company then does back ground checks and Drug tests if they make an offer of employement.

The process takes approx 2 weeks

Interview Question – What is the one thing that you need to develop?   Answer Question

Floor Staff Interview

Floor Staff
Succasunna, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in August 2008.

Interview Details – there was only one interview but you are also required to pass a drug test.

Interview Question – the questions were very simply for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations took place

Management Interview

Management
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in April 2007.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty standard. Just situational-management, and customer service type questions where the GM would ask how you would handle a patron who was angry about this or that, an employee who was reluctant to perform a task, etc. They also ask about your previous work experience and you just have to give a run down of your responsibilities and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Clearview Cinemas.

Interview Details – Depends on your current position... i was planned to be a G.M. because i simply knew the building. operations director has favorites. open ended question interview for most though.

Interview Question – describe a time when you had a vague request from a guest... what was it and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.... found out months later that there was supposed to be one. it was never offered though. they cheated me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clearview Cinemas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clearview Cinemas interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clearview Cinemas employees and interview candidates.