Clearwire

Relevance Date Difficulty

RF Engineer - Intern Interview

RF Engineer - Intern
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in May 2010.

Interview Details – The gave me a quiz with multiple questions about fundamentals of wireless communications, RF engineering. After the quiz, I interviewed with a panel of senior engineers and they asked me questions about my experience, what I hoped to get out of the internship and what I could offer to the team. i received the offer two days after the interview.

Interview Question – IQ constellations, smith charts, antenna and EM propagation fundamentals, modulation schemes.   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Field Sales Representative
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Clearwire in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter via my profile on linkedin. A phone screen was done. I was sent in for a face to face. The company was in the start up and launch mode. It was madness. I met with a very high energy member of management, had about a 30 minute interview, nad recieved a call the next day from the original recruiter with an offer.

Interview Question – What are you willing to do to come in and make an imact?   Answer Question

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!