1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Systems Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kirkland, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clearwire in August 2009.

I first had a phone screen with HR. The first time he forgot to call me or even contact me to let me know that he wouldn't be able to make it. The second time he said he would call me, he again did not call. Finally, the third time he actually called me. It was a short and quick phone call.

The next interviews were in person with a 1 on 1 with 4 other people. The first two people I interviewed with asked me the usual interview questions. They were friendly, but it didn't seem like their head was in the interview. The third person I met with was a developer/database administrator. He was all over the place, not too friendly, and not clear as to what he was asking. The last person I was suppose to meet was a VP, but apparently they were too busy too meet. I was left in a conference room for about 10-15 minutes while they figured out what to do. They ended up sending me home and told me that I would have a call with the VP. This never happened.

I followed up with HR several times to find out the next steps and when I would have the phone interview with the VP, but they did not respond.

Overall I got a really bad vibe from HR and the people I had interviews with. I'm glad that I did not get a job offer from Clearwire.

Interview Questions

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!