Clearwire

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Clearwire.

Interview Details – Meet with 2 representatives from IT and one from HR to ask you basic questions team building, problem solving and introduction to MIS skills. You will only do well if you have taken courses around the SDLC, but no more is needed to be successful. It wouldn't hurt to have the extra background though.

Interview Question – Real life scenario for SDLC process. How would you solve a problem for your customers. Customer service and introduction to MIS knowledge is a MUST.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
Bellingham, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Clearwire in November 2012.

Interview Details – Three employees asked a series of questions relating to my experience in areas like team work, training, and my technical skills.

It was 30 minutes in length, and was fairly awkward. It was a formal interview, but the hiring manager didn't seem like he'd ever done this before. One of the interviewers was a former student at my University. He acted like he had no idea who I was and what my experiences were.

At the end, they told me I would hear from them one way or the other, by the end of the month. It was been approximately 2 full months since the interview, and I still have not heard back from anyone. I sent a standard follow up email thanking them for their time, and 6 weeks after I sent another one asking for a brief update, and offered them any additional information they might need.

I was fairly confident in the process, as I'd met with the recruiters previously, they expressed excitement in meeting with me again, and the interview went well. I was disappointed with the lack of any response what so ever.

Interview Question – There wasn't really anything unexpected. Generic questions like those listed above.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearwire

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clearwire IT Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clearwire employees and interview candidates.