Clearwire

Relevance Date Difficulty

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Indirect Account Executive
Hollywood, FL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Clearwire in September 2010.

Interview Details – Step 1: A phone interview with the recruiter,
Step 2: 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, and if all goes well you meet with the director.
Step 3: Interview with Director

I thought the interview process is well organized and scheduled. I felt the organization was very informal since both manager and director were in jeans and sneakers. I did not feel it was a very professional environment based on the attitudes of the recruiter, manager and director.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The base pay (45K) is very low for the time commitment that you are asked to work (70 hours, nights + weekends). When the recruiter called me she rushed through the commission and benefits and then got annoyed when I asked questions to understand how the commission worked.

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Indirect Account Executive

The process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in August 2010.

Interview Details – Before they laid everyone off, Clearwire (now Clear) interviewed a few people to keep their jobs. They were at reduced salaries and commission. Everyone I know declined and took the severance

Interview Question – Why should you keep your job?   Answer Question

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!