2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Indirect Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hollywood, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Clearwire in September 2010.

Step 1: A phone interview with the recruiter,
Step 2: 1:1 interview with the hiring manager, and if all goes well you meet with the director.
Step 3: Interview with Director

I thought the interview process is well organized and scheduled. I felt the organization was very informal since both manager and director were in jeans and sneakers. I did not feel it was a very professional environment based on the attitudes of the recruiter, manager and director.

Interview Questions

The base pay (45K) is very low for the time commitment that you are asked to work (70 hours, nights + weekends). When the recruiter called me she rushed through the commission and benefits and then got annoyed when I asked questions to understand how the commission worked.

Other Interview Reviews for Clearwire

Indirect Account Executive Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in August 2010.

Before they laid everyone off, Clearwire (now Clear) interviewed a few people to keep their jobs. They were at reduced salaries and commission. Everyone I know declined and took the severance

Interview Questions

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!